Talk Of The South Soul Club 9Th Anniversary - 5 June 2010

Guest matt tees

Guest matt tees

TALK OF THE SOUTH SOUL CLUB 9TH ANNIVERSARY-SAT 5 JUNE 2010

THE ROYAL HOTEL 1 MILL ST LUTON Beds LU1 2NA.

3-6pm Chillout Session. Then the main event of the evening 8pm-3am IN 2 Great Rooms. Resident DJs Sean Chapman and Pete Tebbutt will be joined by our monster DJ LIne-up of Guests Ted Massey. Andy Dyson + Chris King in Room1 Northern Rare, and Big Indemanders!!. Room 2 Residents Pete+Kris Tebbutt will be joined by Warren Boogaloo playing the very best in RnB and SKA! .

If you want to reserve tickets please phone. Please note will we be taking money on the door.

Edited by matt tees
  • Replies 84
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Have a great night chaps, (I'm sure you will anyway) Sorry I can't get along. See you both soon out and about.

Paul

thanks paul for the bump,we did ask you for your services at this event but you said you have a prior engagement,we hope your night goes well

and hopefuly find a future slot for you.

pete&sean

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

our aniversary last year was absolutely packed and christmas was sold out in advance,so we are only doing advanced ticket sales for this event which now has the added attraction of a second room,if you are thinking about attending make sure you get your tickets well in advance in order to avoid disappointment. tickets via chapman records.

our aniversary last year was absolutely packed and christmas was sold out in advance,so we are only doing advanced ticket sales for this event which now has the added attraction of a second room,if you are thinking about attending make sure you get your tickets well in advance in order to avoid disappointment. tickets via chapman records.

Looking forward to this, will be a suitable warm up for Cleethorpes thumbsup.gif

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Looking forward to this, will be a suitable warm up for Cleethorpes thumbsup.gif

thanks for your suport steve .try and get of the train in LUTON not LUNDON this time.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Looking forward to this. If it's half as good as the Xmas bash it'll be a stonker.

[/quote

YOU ARE NOT WRONG THERE WARREN.

Guest matt tees

TALK OF THE SOUTH SOUL CLUB 9TH ANNIVERSARY-SAT 5 JUNE 2010

Just to let everyone know that the DJ lineup has been confirmed for our 9th Anniversary @ The Royal Hotel!!

THE ROYAL HOTEL 1 MILL ST LUTON Beds LU1 2NA.

3-6pm Chillout Session. Then the main event of the evening 8pm-3am IN 2 Great Rooms. Resident DJs Sean Chapman and Pete Tebbutt will be joined by our monster DJ LIne-up of Guests Ted Massey. Andy Dyson + Chris King in Room1 Northern Rare, and Big Indemanders!!. Room 2 Residents Pete+Kris Tebbutt will be joined by Warren Boogaloo playing the very best in RnB and SKA! .

This Is A Ticket ONLY Event. !!£9 Expect Sell OUT!! Paypal Payment chapmanrecords@btinternet.com or cheque payable to Sean Chapman. Info:chapmanrecords@hotmail.com

Warren Boogaloo and Steve Clarke has been added to the Northern Soul Room

Guest matt tees

Really hoping to get down for this one and make TOTS debut!

James it would be great to see you at TOTS and you would love the RnB and Ska Room - Monster tuneage!!!

Guest matt tees

Well that's us sorted.....

Hotel and tickets booked

thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

Flippin heck best get my hotel room booked as they go really quickly!!!

Guest matt tees

Just to let everyone know That I will have tickets with me at The Kings Hall Stoke All Nighter tomorrow Night Sat 6 Mar , so if anyone wants one come and see me in the Record Bar!!

Edited by matt tees

Just to let everyone know that the DJ lineup has been confirmed for our 9th Anniversary @ The Royal Hotel!!

Superb news!

New venue has come into it's own. Worthy venue for the quality of TOTS.

Is a 'wild horses wouldn't keep me from' event. :thumbsup:

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Superb news!

New venue has come into it's own. Worthy venue for the quality of TOTS.

Is a 'wild horses wouldn't keep me from' event. thumbsup.gif

and its been completely refurbished just for us so bring your slippers.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Really hoping to get down for this one, heard so many good things about it (mainly from Sean innocent.gif )

Might be a few of the Leeds briggade venturing darn sarf!

Azza

yes,and they are all true,give it a try you will not be disappointed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

Fantastic june 5 is my birthday cant wait

love tots

will def be there as long as it doesnt bloody snow ;-)

Hi Bootsy, just checking the weather forecast for Sat 5 June and no snow has been predicted so hoping a very sunny one!! Tickets goin well so make sure you peeps get yours!!!

Guest matt tees

We will be doing a afternoon session, the previous two have been superb with some great choones been spun. So if fancy arriving early for a drink + cool choones. Any DJs fancy a afternoon set (30 mins) let me Know. 3-6 pm . Already confirmed are Dottie+Millie Live at The Royal alais (Nicki RnB) +Tracie (Cool Crossover)).

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

cool DJ line up,,,been looking forward to this since xmas see you all then...yeehhaaaa !!!!

yes Rob a good mix of djs but guaranteed they wont be cool on the night, its gonna be hot hot hot.

Guest matt tees

cool DJ line up,,,been looking forward to this since xmas see you all then...yeehhaaaa !!!!

Hi Rob. we have always attempted to get some of the best UK jocks to spin a few at TOTS. Andy Dyson+Ted Massey+Chris King+Steve Clarke and Warren have certainly got some tunes. Those Tebbutt Chaps have a few too, and I can always one or two!!!!!!!!!

Edited by matt tees
Guest matt tees

We will be doing a afternoon session, the previous two have been superb with some great choones been spun. So if fancy arriving early for a drink + cool choones. Any DJs fancy a afternoon set (30 mins) let me Know. 3-6 pm . Already confirmed are Dottie+Millie Live at The Royal alais (Nicki RnB) +Tracie (Cool Crossover)).

Nicki and Tracey are so excited about spinning some tunes in the afternoon session and I am really looking forward to their sets no pressure then GIRLS!!!

Guest matt tees

yes Rob a good mix of djs but guaranteed they wont be cool on the night, its gonna be hot hot hot.

All our anniversaries are HOT HOT HOT!!! and I am sure this will not be an exception. Tickets going well, make sure you get yours!!

Guest BintofSoul

Nicki and Tracey are so excited about spinning some tunes in the afternoon session and I am really looking forward to their sets no pressure then GIRLS!!!

Yay! Lets have it LARGE in Lutonthumbsup.gif ! We're soooooooo excited, we can't wait. No pressure whatsoever Seanblink.gif ! We're really looking forward to main event, we had such an excellent time in December.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest matt tees

Just under a month to go to celebrate the TOTS 9th Anniversary and it's looking real good with a fabulous line-up. Andy Dyson is back by popular request and regarded as one of the TOP Rare DJs on the Soul Scene. Both Ted Massey and Chris King will be making their debuts so expect FIREWORKS from both. Mr Massey has a vast highly prized collection so expect to hear some of the rarest 45s on the planet. Chris King does what Chris King does! Gives it large!! Steve Clarke will also be guesting in the Big Room after hugely impressing in the chill out sesions at the Decembers afternoon sesion. I will also spin a few as well so the Northern Room looks sorted! In the RnB/Ska Room the Two Tebbutt's Pete and Kris will give it the Big Shake-Up ably assisted by Warren Boogaloo so expect some meaty, gritty and downright dirty 45s to hit the DJ decks!! So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets NOW!! to enjoy the TOTS experience it's gonna be a BIG ONE!!!!

Yay! Lets have it LARGE in Lutonthumbsup.gif ! We're soooooooo excited, we can't wait. No pressure whatsoever Seanblink.gif ! We're really looking forward to main event, we had such an excellent time in December.

Just to dj only to you would be a pleasure itself. I hope there are others there also, mind to give it a bit more atmosphere. :thumbsup:

See you there and I'll bring along a couple of RnB groovers I know will float yer boat.

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

Just to dj only to you would be a pleasure itself. I hope there are others there also, mind to give it a bit more atmosphere. :thumbsup:

See you there and I'll bring along a couple of RnB groovers I know will float yer boat.

what are you going to play this time warren.

Guest matt tees

what are you going to play this time warren.

Warren, really lookimg forward to what your putting on the decks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BintofSoul

Just to dj only to you would be a pleasure itself. I hope there are others there also, mind to give it a bit more atmosphere. laugh.gif

Flattery gets you everywhere Warrenlaugh.gif ! I can't wait to dance to your tunesthumbup.gif .

Nicki XX

Warren, really lookimg forward to what your putting on the decks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be afraid, be very afraid, your new No 1 fan Bam, has booked his flight from Scotland and the hotel, but as long as he doesn't wear his kilt I think we will be ok.ohmy.gif

Will sort out tickets etc for the Bedford lot and of course, Bam, this week and let you know how many by end of the week.

QoFxx

Guest matt tees

Be afraid, be very afraid, your new No 1 fan Bam, has booked his flight from Scotland and the hotel, but as long as he doesn't wear his kilt I think we will be ok.ohmy.gif

Will sort out tickets etc for the Bedford lot and of course, Bam, this week and let you know how many by end of the week.

QoFxx

It will be great to meet Bam and hope he has a great trip down from Aberdeen, mind you he will not be the only Scot! as a certain Mr Burrell From Edinburgh will be joining us on the night and looking forward to seeing King Kenny on that dance floor

It will be great to meet Bam and hope he has a great trip down from Aberdeen, mind you he will not be the only Scot! as a certain Mr Burrell From Edinburgh will be joining us on the night and looking forward to seeing King Kenny on that dance floor

I think he's from Kilmarnocklaugh.gif Will be great to see Kenny south of the border againthumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie
Guest matt tees

I think he's from Kilmarnocklaugh.gif Will be great to see Kenny south of the border againthumbsup.gif

QoFxx

Hi Chrissie, Bam is flying down from Glasgow and we are very honoured to have Kenny visiting us for just a night out!! Kenny had graced the decks at TOTS on quite a few occasions and was always TOP NOTCH!

Guest matt tees

Hi Chrissie, Bam is flying down from Glasgow and we are very honoured to have Kenny visiting us for just a night out!! Kenny had graced the decks at TOTS on quite a few occasions and was always TOP NOTCH!

Don't forget we have an afternoon session from 3-6 so anyone who fancies a spot if you pm me or either text ot email me.

Guest matt tees

I need 3 will sort out but just keep them, wouldn't want to be left outsidelaugh.gif

QoFxx

Thanks Chrissie will reserve 3 tickets for the Bedford Posse!!!!!!

Guest matt tees

Another 10 tickets reserved Chrissie Benson. The Bedford posse are going to be out in force!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for it Girls!! Still tickets available for next Sat, come and join us in celebrating 9th Years!!