Rainworth Miners Welfare

Casper

Well the second soul nite at Rainworth Miners Welfare was full of positives for this superb venue.... a really great mix of sounds from the res dj's and the guest from north wings soul club, Steve brown....the promoters have reacted very quickly to all feed back from the first nite last month making this soul nite one of the venues to visit....the way to go ! roll on next month thumbsup.gif

pete n' susan KTF

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well the second soul nite at Rainworth Miners Welfare was full of positives for this superb venue.... a really great mix of sounds from the res dj's and the guest from north wings soul club, Steve brown....the promoters have reacted very quickly to all feed back from the first nite last month making this soul nite one of the venues to visit....the way to go ! roll on next month thumbsup.gif

pete n' susan KTF

HI PETE & SUE,SORRY I HAD TO DASH OFF AFTER MY SET LAST NIGHT WAS'NT FEELING TO WELL.THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON OUR SOUL NIGHT & WILL SEE YOU SOON

KEV

Edited by kev

HI PETE & SUE,SORRY I HAD TO DASH OFF AFTER MY SET LAST NIGHT WAS'NT FEELING TO WELL.THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON OUR SOUL NIGHT & WILL SEE YOU SOON

KEV

Hey kev ! hope you are feeling better today.....Susan has not been well all week either.... there are some really nasty bugs around at the moment..... get well soon ! yes.gif

pete n' susan KTF

Guest GazArcher

Hey kev ! hope you are feeling better today.....Susan has not been well all week either.... there are some really nasty bugs around at the moment..... get well soon ! yes.gif

pete n' susan KTF

YOUR RIGHT PETE BUT NONE OF THEM GOT THROUGH THE DOOR LAST NIGHT!laugh.gif

HOPEFULLY WE ARE ON THE WAY TO ESTABLISHING ANOTHER GREAT NOTTM SOUL CLUB.

STEVE (NORTH WINGFIELD) PLAYED A BLINDING SPOT AND THE MUSIC WAS TOP NOTCH ALL NIGHT.

THE DANCE FLOOR HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BEST AROUND...PERFECT FOR THE DANCERS

FEW SOUND ISSUE'S NOTHING TOO SERIOUS AND THESE WILL BE SORTED NEXT MONTH, THANKS TO PETE TAYLOR AND STEVE BROWN WITH THE TIPS. ITS GREAT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO SHARE THEIR WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE TO HELP OTHERS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

ONCE WE HAVE THE NUMBERS UP THIS PLACE WILL BE BUZZING SO ALL YOU DANCERS OUT THERE COME AND HAVE A SPIN ON OUR FLOOR NEXT MONTH YOU WONT REGRET IT.

THANKS FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT ESPECIALLY OUR SHIRL FROM UP NORTH, THIS CLUB IS ALL ABOUT YOU GUYS AND HOPEFULLY WE SENT YOU HOME SATISFIED

SEES YER NEXT MONTH

GAZA

STEVE (NORTH WINGFIELD) PLAYED A BLINDING SPOT AND THE MUSIC WAS TOP NOTCH ALL NIGHT.

FEW SOUND ISSUE'S NOTHING TOO SERIOUS AND THESE WILL BE SORTED NEXT MONTH, THANKS TO PETE TAYLOR AND STEVE BROWN WITH THE TIPS. ITS GREAT WHEN PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO SHARE THEIR WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE TO HELP OTHERS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

ONCE WE HAVE THE NUMBERS UP THIS PLACE WILL BE BUZZING SO ALL YOU DANCERS OUT THERE COME AND HAVE A SPIN ON OUR FLOOR NEXT MONTH YOU WONT REGRET IT.

THANKS FOR ALL WHO ATTENDED LAST NIGHT ESPECIALLY OUR SHIRL FROM UP NORTH, THIS CLUB IS ALL ABOUT YOU GUYS AND HOPEFULLY WE SENT YOU HOME SATISFIED

SEES YER NEXT MONTH

GAZA

Well dun Gaz and the lads ,will get up there soon m8

spanner [gazis apprentice ] hatsoff2.gifthumbup.gif

Guest BrandySistaShirl

SEES YER NEXT MONTH

GAZA

hey up luvyrolleyes.gif

we had a great time.thanks for making us welcome.

talked to a few new faces...nice to meet new people.thumbsup.gif

brill dance floor (i can see joyce tryin her back drops out on that)

well done to u all.

see ya soon.x shirl

hey up luvy:rolleyes:

we had a great time.thanks for making us welcome.

talked to a few new faces...nice to meet new people.thumbsup.gif

brill dance floor (i can see joyce tryin her back drops out on that)

well done to u all.

see ya soon.x shirl

What can i say dont think she will beat your fancy footwork gal