The Burnley Allnighter - Saturday 13Th March

Quinvy

THE BURNLEY ALLNIGHTER

THE FALCON

1, WHITTAM STREET

BURNLEY

BB11 1LW

After my recent fopar,:rolleyes: it's back to our prearranged dates for this allnighter. So it's 10pm to 6am and it's a measly £10 on the door for 8 hours of the finest rare soul.........in the world. [Please read as Jeremy Clarkson]

Your resident DJ's - Stuart Bennett, Fred Krol, Karl Heard, Andy Dyson, Phil Kowalski & Cliff Camfield.

First hour should be [according to my list] Dolly & Salmon. But need to check their availability first.

The last hour will see Kev Fearnhead & Neil Taylor behind the decks.....that should be uptempo all the way.

It's gonna be a bit special. Cliff has just got a pile of test pressings from the states. Look out for the Carolyn Franklin c/up......and a few more as yet unnamed.....fantastic, can't wait to hear them on "THE SYSTEM". Also hoping to get Stuart to play some of the tunes he's had locked in the vaults for the last 2 years...... :rolleyes:

Hope to see you there........ :good:

Phil.

Edited by Phil Kowalski
  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Stuart Raith has just sent me a flyer design.......made me laugh.....brilliant.......

post-1903-12674915156599_thumb.jpg

======================================================================

How on earth as Stuart got a photo of Jane dressed up during one of our Role Play sessionsunsure.gif

Role on Next Sat

Ian Green Hornet C

Guest Stuart Raith

Thanks guys... I should have done your artwork years ago!

Anyway... I'll leave you with this little thought, imagine how the bat cave would sound with this baby booming out!

Now, who amongst us would dare play such a stormer?

Looking forward to this months mayhem lads x

KTF

post-2182-12676490258276_thumb.jpg

post-2182-12676490258276_thumb.jpg

This nighter still sets the bench mark for me.

I was at lifeline last week, it doesn't even come a close second to Burnley.

I'm just so pleased this Nighter has moved to saturdays

This will be my third visit this year,

Happy days indeed thumbsup.gif

This nighter still sets the bench mark for me.

I was at lifeline last week, it doesn't even come a close second to Burnley.

I'm just so pleased this Nighter has moved to saturdays

This will be my third visit this year,

Happy days indeed thumbsup.gif

:blush: Many thanks for the compliments.........you obviously have great taste.......:laugh::laugh: ........cheque in the post.

Guest pinknails

Well! Well! Just like wishing. The week is upon us when spin a groove

Nosferatu calls all the children of the night to the bat cave. To participate

in hours of quality music, brilliant atmosphere and friendly bats.

I notice that the rabble have now got the call. I do hope you Njoy.:D

So lookin forward to this.

Thanks Phil for this special nite

Shoes all polished and ready to go !!

Bring it on !! :thumbup:

Who else is cumin ?????????

Cogster

Hi ya Mike,sorry i cant make this time fella,got or been orderd to a bloody dinner party with me new lady Jennie(she who must be obeyed and all that ),but no doubt you will have a ball as always at Burnley,catch up soon mate

Toby

Well! Well! Just like wishing. The week is upon us when spin a groove

Nosferatu calls all the children of the night to the bat cave. To participate

in hours of quality music, brilliant atmosphere and friendly bats.

I notice that the rabble have now got the call. I do hope you Njoy.:D

So lookin forward to this.

Thanks Phil for this special nite

:hatsoff2:Thank you.....

Hi ya Mike,sorry i cant make this time fella,got or been orderd to a bloody dinner party with me new lady Jennie(she who must be obeyed and all that ),but no doubt you will have a ball as always at Burnley,catch up soon mate

Toby

Come on Toby.....are you a man or a mouse......eek eek.....whistling.gif

Guest rosemary

Hello papa Philsmile.gif....... we're sorry not to be able to come to this months Burnley Bat Cavernsad.gif to see all the cave dwellers and children of the night, but we'll be backthumbsup.gif

Hope everyone has a brilliant night at this progressive, upfront venueyes.gif......

Rosemary Kyle and Sue xxx

Toby

Toby,

I was supposed to be at a birthday party,I told the Mrs,I was out,she called me a B*STARDswoon.gif

Kevinnocent.gif

Guest twoflatsup

The 3 Derbyshire Muskateers will indeed be attending on Saturday !

I'm now busy sorting passports and visas to ensure we can get across the border into Burnleyshire.

As we are simple Derbyshire folks and Burnley "virgins", can someone advise if we are required to bring our own bats, or is use of the bats included in the entry fee :ph34r:

Jon

I'm now busy sorting passports and visas to ensure we can get across the border into Burnleyshire.

As we are simple Derbyshire folks and Burnley "virgins", can someone advise if we are required to bring our own bats, or is use of the bats included in the entry fee ph34r.gif

Jon

laugh.gif Bats are optional Jon, you can use the residents......thumbsup.gif

Come on Toby.....are you a man or a mouse......eek eek.....whistling.gif

Sorry about this Phil.........i know you at Burnley give me as always a real good time with superb music in the company of great friends,but (here it comes)even with all the comments Jennie can give me something you unfortunatly cant Phil.........eeerrrr well you know what i mean.

But have fun as you always do at Burnley.........I shall return and very soon thats a promise i WILL NOT break

eek eek......Toby

As we are simple Derbyshire folks and Burnley "virgins", can someone advise if we are required to bring our own bats, or is use of the bats included in the entry fee ph34r.gif

Jon

Jon,

I will leave my old bat at home,she will be sharpening her fangs up ready for Sundaybiggrin.gif

Derbyshire virgin,Kev.hypocrite.gif

Sorry about this Phil.........i know you at Burnley give me as always a real good time with superb music in the company of great friends,but (here it comes)even with all the comments Jennie can give me something you unfortunatly cant Phil.........eeerrrr well you know what i mean.

But have fun as you always do at Burnley.........I shall return and very soon thats a promise i WILL NOT break

eek eek......Toby

Toby, Burnley lasts 8 hours, you gone all Tantric?

Tantric Toby

post-9997-1268409454211.jpg

Guest Neil Taylor

we,ll all be there......need a nighter that lasts til 6 ...tezza

TERRY DID YOU GET MY P.M,REGARDING THE SHIRLEY KAROL.

GET IN TOUCH MATE............NEIL

Source Advert