Metrodome Charity Soul Night

Guest Tarnlad

Hi All

Sorry it has taken so long to begin to write a thank you to each and everyone who was at the Metrodome last night, as without you all we couldn't have done it. We haven't forgot people who couldn't make it for their own reason but supported this event just the same. We have been in and out all day back and forth to the Metrodome , We have finally got home Yocky has gone out for a pint and I have a ltttle free space in my head now(lol)

Can't wait to tell you all how much we all have raises for The Air Ambulance and The sick childrens Holiday Home. The total amount is £4,450 yes FOUR THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS to split between the two. Amazing !!! We thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts from the all the DJ'S who played free of charge

, Barnsley Premier Leisure, everyone who donated raffel prize, and everyone who donated attended or contrubuted in any way, stand up as Yocky and I salute you, you all have been our Heros. We will get all this money off to these two great chairties as soon as possible, as you all know it is much needed.

The Raffle has still some prizes that have still not been claimed I will post them up sometime tomorrow ( hope thats ok as I am off to bed shortly)The program draw has been claimed Number 02.

My Old Dad has passed away now, but my word he would have been proud yesterday looking down to see his girl being part of this great team to bring such an event to this run down Town of ours last night. He would have loved to meet each and everyone of you himself as he was just as lovely and each and everyone of you.

Thank you

Love to you all

Yocky and Jx

Sounds like a fantastic night, well done Yocky & Joy (& team) for raising £4.450 what a wonderful achievement, as you know we couldn't make it, hope to catch up with you soon.

Barry and Pam

• Replies 59
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm glad I came to live in Barnsley. I have the best soul night in the country a 10 minute taxi ride away.

What a cracking night and 4450 pounds to the charities is amazing. Well done to Yocky & Joy and all others involved in the running.

Was also nice to meet a few people from this site for the first time and hear some great sounds that have gone onto my wants list.

Can't wait til the 4th of April.

Gordon

reading all these posts has made me feel poorly and wished I could could have been there and taken part in it, from reading the posts and what senior management has told me it sounds like I missed a gooden, glad you all enjoyed it and the money raised was fantastic , the soul crew are deffo some of gods chosen few (unlike me who is deffo one of gods frozen few) cant wait to see you all when I get home ,

missin you all

barney of the north xxxx

Guest BrandySistaShirl

reading all these posts has made me feel poorly and wished I could could have been there and taken part in it, from reading the posts and what senior management has told me it sounds like I missed a gooden, glad you all enjoyed it and the money raised was fantastic , the soul crew are deffo some of gods chosen few (unlike me who is deffo one of gods frozen few) cant wait to see you all when I get home ,

missin you all

barney of the north xxxx

ya missed a good night bri n we all missed u 2.

your angie wa like a fish outta waterrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

see ya soon matey.x

Guest dazzzzler

missin you all

barney of the north xxxx

thumbup.giftakeings wer down on bar tho bri ur to blame..ha.thumbup.gif

Hi All

Sorry it has taken so long to begin to write a thank you to each and everyone who was at the Metrodome last night, as without you all we couldn't have done it. We haven't forgot people who couldn't make it for their own reason but supported this event just the same. We have been in and out all day back and forth to the Metrodome , We have finally got home Yocky has gone out for a pint and I have a ltttle free space in my head now(lol)

Can't wait to tell you all how much we all have raises for The Air Ambulance and The sick childrens Holiday Home. The total amount is £4,450 yes FOUR THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS to split between the two. Amazing !!! We thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts from the all the DJ'S who played free of charge

, Barnsley Premier Leisure, everyone who donated raffel prize, and everyone who donated attended or contrubuted in any way, stand up as Yocky and I salute you, you all have been our Heros. We will get all this money off to these two great chairties as soon as possible, as you all know it is much needed.

The Raffle has still some prizes that have still not been claimed I will post them up sometime tomorrow ( hope thats ok as I am off to bed shortly)The program draw has been claimed Number 02.

My Old Dad has passed away now, but my word he would have been proud yesterday looking down to see his girl being part of this great team to bring such an event to this run down Town of ours last night. He would have loved to meet each and everyone of you himself as he was just as lovely and each and everyone of you.

Thank you

Love to you all

Yocky and Jx

what a night truly a breath of fresh air a truly brilliant and well put together the soul crew never fail in there efforts to supply there punters with quality sounds. And what a system well done to all that put this event on and even better what about the £ 4.450 quid well done to you all marvelous i for one never doubted that a mager amount would be made and for two very well need services yocky joy nel Alex nel take a pat on the back you deserve it and long may the metro dome live this is one of the best night i have had in a long time :thumbup:

:thumbup:Well Done ... What a night... what a venue..what good causes ... thoroughly enjoyed the whole night...soaking up the atmosphere wandering from room to room ... Brilliant amount raised... thankyou to all involved in giving us a night to remember.......Glad someone else drew the attention of those marvellous boys in blue :blink: of the south yorkshire traffic police .... we smuggled out the black pud and the mucky fat whistling

thumbup.gifWell Done ... What a night... what a venue..what good causes ... thoroughly enjoyed the whole night...soaking up the atmosphere wandering from room to room ... Brilliant amount raised... thankyou to all involved in giving us a night to remember.......Glad someone else drew the attention of those marvellous boys in blue blink.gif of the south yorkshire traffic police .... we smuggled out the black pud and the mucky fat whistling.gif

must admit I found two sources for Mucky Fat both of whom donated to my "Make Coops More Rotund" cause!!!! :lol:

Guest belly chest

must admit I found two sources for Mucky Fat both of whom donated to my "Make Coops More Rotund" cause!!!! whistling.gif

coops the video is fantastic mate thanks