Phoenix Soul @ Grantham Squash Club

Phoenix Soul returns sat 20th March 2010 after a couple of months breather over the winter !!

Guest DJ is Paul "Randy" Seward

the night is held upstairs at,

Grantham Squash Club,

Harlaxton Rd

Grantham, Lincs

NG31 7JX

Easy access just off the A1/A607 junction, there is also a pub/restaurant/travel lodge just over the road

8pm till 12.30, bar till 12 - £4 on the door. There is a large screen TV in the bar to watch the Rugby !!

Nice comfortable venue with seperate bar area and cosy seating

Music policy is across the board, playing 60's, oldies, 70's, 80's 90's, modern & crossover

Ian.

Edited by TMG 544
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to add as i do each time that this venue is upstairs with no lift facility and the loo's are downstairs yes.gif

this will all change later this year or early 2011 as the club is due to close for a while for the upstairs function room to be extended and a lift & upstairs dunny added good.gif

Ian.

Just to add as i do each time that this venue is upstairs with no lift facility and the loo's are downstairs yes.gif

this will all change later this year or early 2011 as the club is due to close for a while for the upstairs function room to be extended and a lift & upstairs dunny added good.gif

Ian.

Will they be extending the bar also beer2.png?w=268&h=340

Phoenix Soul returns sat 20th March 2010 after a couple of months breather over the winter !!

Guest DJ is Paul "Randy" Seward

the night is held upstairs at,

Grantham Squash Club,

Harlaxton Rd

Grantham, Lincs

NG31 7JX

Easy access just off the A1/A607 junction, there is also a pub/restaurant/travel lodge just over the road

8pm till 12.30, bar till 12 - £4 on the door.

Nice comfortable venue with seperate bar area and cosy seating

Music policy is across the board, playing 60's, oldies, 70's, 80's 90's, modern & crossover

Ian.

Seems ages since the last Phoenix at Grantham, looking forward to travelling 2 min instead of at least a hour to go anywhere else, also got some new tunes to play.

Barry

oh lordy, hope there not 12" ones Barry whistling.gif

anyway nice of you join the thread thumbup.gif

just need to get Randy on now !!

Ian.

Quote from TMG 544 " music policy is across the board, playing 60's, oldies, 70's,80's,90,s modern & crossover"

Soooooooooo the answer is "both 7" & 12"whistling.gifwhistling.gif oh and a LP

Barry

Guest randy

i have some new 12"'s too, a job lot from germany, all UBP stuff but think i,ll leave them at home for now.

will be bringing my Eloise Laws LP tho !! pure class !!

Ian.

Always looking forward to Djing at the Phoenix great friendly and knowledgable crowd.

I have lots of new goodies - get in early to hear some of the new Xover tunes in the warmup spot!!

See you there PAUL

PS: Not long to Bridlington Soul Weekender

Guest I KNOW NOTHING

A COUPLE OF US ARE GOING TRAVEL ACROSS COUNTRY FROM STOKE. be great seeing you again ian. and cant wait hear paul's new stuff.

i have some new 12"'s too, a job lot from germany, all UBP stuff but think i,ll leave them at home for now.

will be bringing my Eloise Laws LP tho !! pure class !!

Ian.

Wonder if its the same LP I have,

anyone looking for a great across the board night why not try us out, great venue, wooden dance floor and very reasonable bar prices, easy to find right off the A1 at the junction with the A607.

Barry

have a good un lads. see you at North Wings in April hatsoff2.gif

Thanks Ian, but can't make NW got a all expenses day at Aintree for the grand national, have a gun un' at Skeggy.

anyone know where Paul S is ph34r.gif ???biggrin.gif

Guess he will be at work right nowlaugh.giflaugh.gif can either set up Sat morn or after 6, going to see if we can win a football match. in the afternoon.

Barry

Edited by Guest

Guess he will be at work right now:laugh::laugh: can either set up Sat morn or after 6, going to see if we can win a football match. in the afternoon.

Barry

See you all on Saturday. Looking forward to a good night, not been out for a few weeks.

At least I won't be bothered about winning on Saturday Barry. We don't play until Monday!:laugh:

Couldn't win an argument at the moment. It's looking more like those bloody play-offs again every week.:sad:

Ian T

See you all on Saturday. Looking forward to a good night, not been out for a few weeks.

At least I won't be bothered about winning on Saturday Barry. We don't play until Monday!laugh.gif

Couldn't win an argument at the moment. It's looking more like those bloody play-offs again every week.sad.gif

Ian T

Looks like the same for us Ian, see you Saturday.

Barry

Well if you support a pile of crap what do you expect :D:laugh:

Paul works from home on his PC Barry so has no excuse for not bumping us up :laugh:

See you sat Ian.

Ian.

Hi Ian

Nobody said it was easy being a Leeds fan, but someone has to do it.:D

Plenty of up and downs, highs and lows. Come to think of it more downs and lows of late.:sad::sad:

Yes, see you on Saturday mate. :thumbup:

IanT

Last call for tonight at the Phoenix tonight, if you like your soul across the board and in a great comfy venue then why not give a try, always a warm welcome to everyone, easy to find just off the A1/A607 junction.

Right off to see if we can win a game, see you all later.

Barry

What are you doing up at 2.51am Mr. S?

You know you should be getting some beauty sleepwhistling

See you later

IanT

I am a night hawk Ian :laugh: , just finished a long night shift and wasn't tired !!!, knackered today tho :laugh:

just packing some of the gear into my car ready to set up later.

Don't forget Paul will be doing an early spot playing some of his new discoveries thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Ian.