Filthy Soul All Dayer - London - 4Th April - Free Admission

Venue: Hobgoblin Pub

Nearest tube: Angel

Admission: Free

Once again your Filthy residents bring you another All Dayer, playing the best in Soul from 60's 70's right up to the quality new releases all on original vinyl.

Wayne Arbon, Marcus Bell, Neil Forbes & Andy Jones

Special Guests - Paul McKay, Mark Houghton, Kevin Oxberry & Byron Beckford

post-1482-12682581892501_thumb.jpg

Edited by tsu tomatoes
  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Marsha Gee

Venue: Hobgoblin Pub

Nearest tube: Angel

Admission: Free

Once again your Filthy residents bring you another All Dayer, playing the best in Soul from 60's 70's right up to the quality new releases all on original vinyl.

Wayne Arbon, Marcus Bell, Neil Forbes & Andy Jones

Special Guests - Paul McKay, Mark Houghton, Kevin Oxberry & Byron Beckford

Really hoping to get across to this one.thumbsup.gif

8 DJs, Free Entry and OVO.:hatsoff2:

well one of the Uk's best nights and days, gonna' see if me and my outfit can make the trip.

Brett

Be good to see you and the boys again Brettsmile.gif .

We decided to add a few new collectors to the line up to join our little get together at Easter,i feel a o.v.o/collectors feast coming ong.gifthumbup.gif .

Guest Brett F

Great stuff Wayne, yeah i'll be there, i'll go alone if i have too, but hoping i can get some company for the trip and duration. Brett

Guest DaveSwift

Be good to see you and the boys again Brett:smile: .

We decided to add a few new collectors to the line up to join our little get together at Easter,i feel a o.v.o/collectors feast coming on:chinstroke::thumbup: .

Should be great as always Wayne i'll try and be early this time - keep missing first hour

Should be great as always Wayne i'll try and be early this time - keep missing first hour

Good news Dave,we are trying to get a later finish thumbup.gif .

If it happens we will start the alldayer later to give people more time to get there for the early setsgood.gif

Over to you Andy,any joywhistling.gif

Guest Brett F

Well i have my train ticket booked and thanks to Neil and Niki for putting this little 'Northerner' up yet again, believe Marcus and the 'Oxo' are staying over too, better get those animal tranquilizers ready Neil/Niki...it may get uglylaugh.gif............

Well i have my train ticket booked and thanks to Neil and Niki for putting this little 'Northerner' up yet again, believe Marcus and the 'Oxo' are staying over too, better get those animal tranquilizers ready Neil/Niki...it may get uglylaugh.gif............

Never mind about the tranquilizers, they want to stick a padlock on the beer and spiritssad.gif

Guest Brett F

Never mind about the tranquilizers, they want to stick a padlock on the beer and spiritssad.gif

Hey Binsy, be good to see you again, plus i see you are up at Just Soul the week before, plus i'll be at Essence the following Thursday-Sunday..........Christ we will be sick of the sight of each otherlaugh.gif

Hey Binsy, be good to see you again, plus i see you are up at Just Soul the week before, plus i'll be at Essence the following Thursday-Sunday..........Christ we will be sick of the sight of each otherlaugh.gif

What about our poor liver'sph34r.gif

Edited by binsy
Guest Brett F

What about our poor liver'sph34r.gif

Don't mention the liver...........i was told it has the ability to re-grow............were they lying to me the swines...........laugh.gif

Good man! It's only Marcus staying though, so I'll leave you two to fight it out for the 'Soul Suite' aggressive.gif

Guest Marcus B

Update for you Brett:

My sister has decided to stay as well, so it looks like you & Marcus get the Paupers view instead laugh.gif

Can't wait for this one as missed last. Don't seem to play out for ages and go to doo's (apart from my Treacle monthy doo) and then it all comes along like B.A. Planes off the runway!

Starpoint guest on Bob's show sunday,Majestic Soul this thursday,Filthy Soul and then up to Soul Essence for carnage the following week.

woooowoooo!

Nelly. Looks like I'm not gonna stay over after Filthy Soul and will also have Blowey travelling up too. Many thanks for kind offer,

Marcus

Right back to sorting out chones again for Thursday????

Marcus

x

Guest Marcus B

sorry mate I was lucky to pick one up for Wayne but it's a bit trickier to find than expected

Was that the 'Disco music keeps...' track?? Been looking too and not seen ANY .,

Cheers,

Marcus

Guest Brett F

Update for you Brett:

My sister has decided to stay as well, so it looks like you & Marcus get the Paupers view instead laugh.gif

Ok mate, i'll be on best behaviour then mate.

yes.gif

Guest Brett F

I was raised on 'afters', plus I'll have a box of vinyl for radio show, looks like an all nighter then, can't come quick enough, one of the best soul nights going for me, and i've been all over this last 12 months.

Edited by Brett F
Guest Brett F

Hi Marcus, yes looking forward to all the tunes that are gonna' be on show, plus it's free, not many doing that these days. Brett

I was raised on 'afters', plus I'll have a box of vinyl for radio show, looks like an all nighter then, can't come quick enough, one of the best soul nights going for me, and i've been all over this last 12 months.

High praise indeed young manthumbsup.gif

Just a reminder that we are starting at 4pm and not our usual time of 2pm.

Cheers Brett. Look forward to seeing you mate. Any idea what time you'll be arriving in London?

Guest Soul Addict

Waana say a huge thanks to all the DJ's and attendees for makin this such a special dayer.

Top draw tunes.... and the most appreciative crowd make for an amazingly fun day out.

Roll on May for another slice of heavenly Soul.

Edited by Soul Addict