• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest 1STFRIEARL

cant recall ever seeing a yellow copy, but somewhere in the back of my mind maybee i did see one, and it was canadian?, so does anyone know if it is canadian?

brill track mecca may have the balls to play this out next time i am djin not a clue about canadian thing but mine did come from canada if thats any help

Social source share

brill track mecca may have the balls to play this out next time i am djin not a clue about canadian thing but mine did come from canada if thats any help

do play it its a great record forgotten for too long and so is 'reaching out for happiness'

so your copy that came from canada was yellow?

Social source share

sorry ian i meant a is it a canadian press

I don't think so but I could be wrong. I remember a lot of stuff was coming over from Canada at one point, around the time of Debbie Fleming, Marboo, Today's People, Nanette Workman etc, etc and I have a sneaking suspicion that Fay Hauser was big in Canada so it's conceivable that the track may have been issued there. I'll check with my mate Vince 'cos he's an expert on 70's Canadian pressings.........

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

I don't think so but I could be wrong. I remember a lot of stuff was coming over from Canada at one point, around the time of Debbie Fleming, Marboo, Today's People, Nanette Workman etc, etc and I have a sneaking suspicion that Fay Hauser was big in Canada so it's conceivable that the track may have been issued there. I'll check with my mate Vince 'cos he's an expert on 70's Canadian pressings.........

Ian D biggrin.gif

thanks ian id really like to know, unless its an earler/later u.s press, i have a nice 10" acetate of this too im sure its a different mix and an intrumental on the b side:thumbup:

Edited by ric-tic
Social source share

thanks ian id really like to know, unless its an earler/later u.s press, i have a nice 10" acetate of this too im sure its a different mix and an intrumental on the b side:thumbup:

Talented lady. She co-wrote "My Baby's Got E.S.P." for Four Below Zero amongst other stuff and has been an actress for the last couple of decades......

Ian D biggrin.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert