Limelights - Don't Leave Me Baby - Value?

Could I get a realistic value for the Limelights - Don't Leave Me Baby on Uncle? I see a copy in Popsike for close to $7000! But I've also seem mention earlier that it's more like a 1500-2000 quid item. Values would be for a M- copy

Thanks in advance - thumbsup.gif

George

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

sam had one for in is sales box a few burley n ights back sure he had 2k not in top nick if thats helps regards johno

Condition of Sams copy in Burnley was a strong M-, I know 'cos I also know the guy that got it. If anybody see's one for £1200 (cheap) snap it up @ that price.

Ricardo thumbsup.gif

Social source share

hypo.gifIts funny you said that just made an appointment to have my eyes test next friday whistling.gif regards johno

Johno.........just a bit of banter, are you getting the Limelights mixed up with the Seviceman that he also had, now that was a VG+

copy. Anyway he sold them both.

regards Ritchie. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Thanks for the info, although I'm a little confused at the end g.gif

Yes, I got a copy of it in M-, so I'm saying it's about 2K quid, seems to be the average. I will post a notice in the sales section when I'm ready to move it. It's good but too 'vocal group' ish for me. If it was a 100 quid record I'd keep it but I'm most interested in trading to get some Cleveland/Ohio rarity(s) I need.

Thanks thumbup.gif

George

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!