The Controllers - Juana Recordings - New Soulscape Cd

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Pleased to announce that delivery of the new Soulscape CD : The Controllers - If Tomorrow Never Comes has just been confirmed as Monday next week, 8th March.

Containing all their best Juana recordings - 20 tracks up to the absolute max of 80.00 minutes.

Full details and soundclips at : www.garryjcape.com/sscd7022.htm

Thanks

Is That Long Enough For You- Seventies dancefloor perfection

Social source share

Pleased to announce that delivery of the new Soulscape CD : The Controllers - If Tomorrow Never Comes has just been confirmed as Monday next week, 8th March.

Containing all their best Juana recordings - 20 tracks up to the absolute max of 80.00 minutes.

Thanks

Nice one, 'somebodys gotta win' and ' if tears were pennies' all time classic tunes

Social source share

Nice one, 'somebodys gotta win' and ' if tears were pennies' all time classic tunes

Hello Binsy

The album features the 8:00 version of 'Somebody's Gotta Win' as well as the full-length version of 'Heaven Is Only One Step Away'.

post-3850-12677955611098_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Hello Binsy

The album features the 8:00 version of 'Somebody's Gotta Win' as well as the full-length version of 'Heaven Is Only One Step Away'.

post-3850-12677955611098_thumb.jpg

i always found The Controllers to be a creditable group , and it is good to hear that a compilation has been released .

I used to give this plays in the late 80s , which is included on the compilation ......

THE CONTROLLERS - PICTURES AND MEMORIES -

Malc Burton

Social source share

i always found The Controllers to be a creditable group , and it is good to hear that a compilation has been released .

I used to give this plays in the late 80s , which is included on the compilation ......

THE CONTROLLERS - PICTURES AND MEMORIES -

Malc Burton

Top top group Malc, the above has always been popular up here in the NE but "People want music" just edges it which is saying something however, as Paul has mentioned, the long takes on "Heaven is only" and "Somebody,s got to win" are records that are must haves for all soul fans, also "If somebody cares", another sublime ballad, yes indeed, what a group.

Kev

Social source share

Thanks

Significantly under-rated group in my book but great to see a very worthy compilation.

"We don't" and "If tears were pennies" are stone cold classics.

Good work.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert