New 45's On Groovesville Uk - Darrell Banks Never Before On Single

The following have been released to tie-in with the publication of Keith Rylatt's excellent new book "Groovesville USA".

I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU/I'M KNOCKING AT THE DOOR (this side never been released on single before and is superb Detroit) - DARRELL BANKS

I NEED YOU LIKE A BABY - ANDRE HENRY/GENIE (inst of the song recorded by Terri Bryant/Pat Lewis for Groovesville) - THE GROOVESVILLE MEN -

£10 EACH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W/DJ of 45 released to tie in with NORTHERN SOUL STORIES book.

TRUST IN ME - JACKIE ROSS/LUCKY LUCKY ME - MARVIN GAUE £20

-------------------------------------

Add postage & packing £1 first disc, 50p each additional.

PayPal payments to - sales@soulvation.biz

To pay by cheque please PM for details.

Thanks,

Neil

www.soulvation.biz

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The following have been released to tie-in with the publication of Keith Rylatt's excellent new book "Groovesville USA".

I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU/I'M KNOCKING AT THE DOOR (this side never been released on single before and is superb Detroit) - DARRELL BANKS

I NEED YOU LIKE A BABY - ANDRE HENRY/GENIE (inst of the song recorded by Terri Bryant/Pat Lewis for Groovesville) - THE GROOVESVILLE MEN -

£10 EACH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

W/DJ of 45 released to tie in with NORTHERN SOUL STORIES book.

TRUST IN ME - JACKIE ROSS/LUCKY LUCKY ME - MARVIN GAUE £20

-------------------------------------

Add postage & packing £1 first disc, 50p each additional.

PayPal payments to - sales@soulvation.biz

To pay by cheque please PM for details.

Thanks,

Neil

www.soulvation.biz

Hi Neil

Thanks for posting this up....it reminded me of a want i had a bit back ....Knocking at your door........it took a lot of searching before i found out it was never releasedsad.gif

Often wonder though ...why do they put official releases on the flip...kinda spoils it for me ,would prefer two unissued items ,even if it was two diferent artistsyes.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!