City Limits - Sheffield

Guest liamb

Guest liamb

:thumbup: what can i say cracking night as always main room was packed out, dancefloor kept full from great spots from all the DJ's Yocky and Pete (casper) played blinders for me but all brilliant music was great, sadly i had to go before the end and missed Mopsey's spot heard he played a blinder was gutted i missed it, as for down stairs in the modern room i didnt really go in but seamed to be full and going well thumbsup.gif This fantastic venue just keeps getting better and better always look forward to city limits guaranteed a top night

KTF liam :good:

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

:thumbup: Really great night as always ,enjoyed all djs spots yockey and casper ,and mopsey played a wicked setwhistling cya at next one thumbsup.gif

have great time at stoke liam you will enjoy it cya soon mate

peace KTF

Got to agree with comments so far. A big congratulations and well done to Tony B & Cliff for making this night into a massive success story and making it one of the places to be on the scene. The quality of the actual venue is second to none. A good cross section of northern up stairs and now a quality modern room downstairs. Special credit should be given to young Rosie in the modern room who knows how to fill the dance floor and her passion and knowledge of the music at the tender age of 16/17 means there is young blood to keep the scene alive and keep it going forward. KTF Paul

Guest Tony B

Thank you Guys!...for all your support and your feedback!

Makes it all worth while! Also would like to thank all the djs Yocky,Casper,Mopsey and Phil Gott who as was sed all played CRACKIN SPOTS!!....Lookin forward to our next one which will be City Limits 1st Anniversary!.....Is it me or does life seem to be flyin by faster than ever!! KTF Tony B :thumbup:

post-9859-12679136551764_thumb.jpg

post-9859-12679141758139_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tony B

great nite at "the City Limits" .... what an "up for it" crowd .... they danced all the way through giving the place an atmosphere that was buzzing all nite....thumbsup.gif ...

really enjoyed my hour on the decks....lovely to work with all the dj's on the night , continuing my apprenticship lol .. great bunch of top people ! ..good.gif. all playing top sets........

pete n'susan KTF !

Edited by casper
Guest Barry Holland

great nite at "the City Limits" .... what an "up for it" crowd .... they danced all the way through giving the place an atmosphere that was buzzing all nite....thumbsup.gif ...

really enjoyed my hour on the decks....lovely to work with all the dj's on the night , continuing my apprenticship lol .. great bunch of top people ! ..good.gif. all playing top sets........

pete n'susan KTF !

thumbup.gif Well done Pete on playing a cracking spot,thumbup.gif just repeat it next week at the KGB.whistling.gif Great spots from all the D.J.'s, really enjoyed the night.thumbup.gif Keep up the good work, Tony and Cliff. All the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.thumbup.gifthumbup.gif