++ Bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Club ++

Guest tony hatfield

Me and Tracy coming over we aint been across for a while so really looking forward to dancing to some fine tunes.

• Replies 81
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest rosemary

Hooray and Yipeeeeeeeeeebiggrin.gif.....

only 3 more sleeps to my favourite soul nightthumbsup.gif, I'm so excited, we've 3 birthdays to celebrate as wellyes.gif.

Baking the enormous birthday cake on Thursdaysmile.gif..... and Mr Pearson 'Do not be late'no.gif else you'll never touch my buns againlaugh.gif

Guest rosemary

7am - 7pm shift sorted, so see you on Friday Janette

Paul xx

will be great to see you Paulthumbsup.gif........ I'm even more excited nowlaugh.gif.......see you Fridaysmile.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest Paul Brennan

will be great to see you Paulthumbsup.gif........ I'm even more excited now:laugh:.......see you Friday:smile:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Calm down dear, it's only a commercial,

I mean soul nite

Paul xx

so many birthdays, its gonna be a good 1, i will be celebrating my 50th at this soul party, so paul if you know anyone else whos having a 50th that weekend we could join forces + try + get a telegram off the queenlaugh.giflaugh.gif cya soon mate..RICHARD

I've got all the ingredients to make some of my infamous pasties for you Richard as a special birthday treat....lol :lol::lol:

Looking forward to this night very much...

see you all friday :thumbsup:

Guest rosemary

I've got all the ingredients to make some of my infamous pasties for you Richard as a special birthday treat....lol :lol::lol:

Do you mean 'beefy' pasties Paullaugh.gif or 'liver & tripe'laugh.gif

I've got all the ingredients to make some of my infamous pasties for you Richard as a special birthday treat....lol :lol::wave:

think i will make some sarnies up paul so no need to don your chefs hat mateph34r.gif( cant belive you a was just about to have my tea, + ive got them pasties + that bloody toilet in my head nownono.gif)cant wait for friday its gonna be a good 1..........richard. ps any records in a box matethumbup.gif

think i will make some sarnies up paul so no need to don your chefs hat mateph34r.gif( cant belive you a was just about to have my tea, + ive got them pasties + that bloody toilet in my head nownono.gif)cant wait for friday its gonna be a good 1..........richard. ps any records in a box matethumbup.gif

Richard, bring your birthday spending money mate, im gonna sort out another nice box of 45s for you!... yes.gif and as a special treat i'll knock a few shillin' off :lol:

Guest rosemary

Richard, bring your birthday spending money mate, im gonna sort out another nice box of 45s for you!... :thumbsup: and as a special treat i'll knock a few shillin' off :yes:

The birthday cakes are madeyes.gif....... looking forward to Friday. Don't forget the duvet Wendy and Kevsmile.gif.

Guest toffee lady

The birthday cakes are madeyes.gif....... looking forward to Friday. Don't forget the duvet Wendy and Kevsmile.gif.

HI GANG, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NOW, HAD A BIT OF A CRAP WEEK SO IM IN NEED OF LETTING MY HAIR DOWN THIS WEEKEND,

OH AND MR HARRIS ANY MORE MENTIONS OF THE PASTIES, TOILET EXPLOSION, ETC AND DOROTHY/BAMBI WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE

JANETTE X

Guest rosemary

HI GANG, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NOW, HAD A BIT OF A CRAP WEEK SO IM IN NEED OF LETTING MY HAIR DOWN THIS WEEKEND,

OH AND MR HARRIS ANY MORE MENTIONS OF THE PASTIES, TOILET EXPLOSION, ETC AND DOROTHY/BAMBI WILL BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE

JANETTE X

Hi Janette, also had a crap week and need to let my hair downyes.gif...... we'll let our hair down togetherlaugh.gif... Dorothy and Bambi...sounds interestinglaugh.gif

see you tomorrow night..... take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Richard, bring your birthday spending money mate, im gonna sort out another nice box of 45s for you!... :thumbsup: and as a special treat i'll knock a few shillin' off :yes:

thats me home + no more work till. mondaybiggrin.gif so no rushing about on friday. leaving carlisle about 2-00pm ,hotel,bite to eat then soul-timethumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif as for bringing birthday spending money paul what exchange rate are you giving on the eurorolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest Paul Brennan

JANETTE X

Hi Janette, also had a crap week and need to let my hair down:yes:...... we'll let our hair down together:laugh:... see you tomorrow night..... take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm in the crap week club also, just wish I had some hair :wink:

Paul xx

Guest miss nancy

Hooray and Yipeeeeeeeeee:D.....

only 3 more sleeps to my favourite soul nightthumbsup.gif, I'm so excited, we've 3 birthdays to celebrate as well:yes:.

Baking the enormous birthday cake on Thursday:smile:..... and Mr Pearson 'Do not be late':no: else you'll never touch my buns again:laugh:

Hi Miss Rosemary

I have got a pass to come out - yeah!!! Look forward to catching upxxxxxxx

Guest rosemary

Hi Miss Rosemary

I have got a pass to come out - yeah!!! Look forward to catching upxxxxxxx

Morning Miss Nancy:wave:.

glad you've got the pass outthumbsup.gif..... see you tonight.

Guest rosemary

Just sat playing some awesome tunes with Tim, were in for an amazing event tonight thumbsup.gif

Please try and arrive early :lol:

cheers paul

Mr Harris I'm soooooo excitedlaugh.giflaugh.gif, I'm like a giddy kipperlaugh.gif

see you 2pm for setting up the roomyes.gif.

Guest rosemary

wave.gif Hi Paul, Rosemary & all the other Bowlers laugh.gif

See you tonight thumbsup.gif

Ali x

Hello Miss Alisonsmile.gif

well we've set the room uplaugh.gif....... it was like being in a Chuckle Brother's episodelaugh.giflaugh.gif..... me to you Paullaugh.gif

see everyone tonightsmile.gif and where ever you're going hope you have a brilliant weekendsmile.gif