Pride And Joy - Time To Show Off Your Most Prized Item

150109260970.jpg

I have managed to get it after over 25 yrs of collecting albums only !! arrived yesterday , don't mind telling you I paid £500 for it , was going for nearly double this a few years back ,we seem to shy away from this don't we !!! , BUT worth every penny , anybody any ideas how many were pressed ?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whistling

150109260970.jpg

I have managed to get it after over 25 yrs of collecting albums only !! arrived yesterday , don't mind telling you I paid £500 for it , was going for nearly double this a few years back ,we seem to shy away from this don't we !!! , BUT worth every penny , anybody any ideas how many were pressed ?

med_gallery_1986_2633_33269.jpgwhistling

Social source share

whistling

med_gallery_1986_2633_33269.jpgwhistling

Baby take a chance on me - Jack Montgomery...fell into my lap about 15 years ago, I'd never heard it at the time, it was in a batch of 150 so singles I bought on spec for £25 at a boot sale as I saw a copy of Angel Baby Darrel Banks on UK Atlantic as I was going through them, Sidras theme and Man without a woman were others I can remember being in there as well. The woman selling them told me her other 1/2 had run off with her best m8 and she wanted to tell him she'd thrown them away:angry:

Social source share

Baby take a chance on me - Jack Montgomery...fell into my lap about 15 years ago, I'd never heard it at the time, it was in a batch of 150 so singles I bought on spec for £25 at a boot sale as I saw a copy of Angel Baby Darrel Banks on UK Atlantic as I was going through them, Sidras theme and Man without a woman were others I can remember being in there as well. The woman selling them told me her other 1/2 had run off with her best m8 and she wanted to tell him she'd thrown them away:angry:

Thats what she did with 'em :angry:

Social source share

I have a small modest colection and have never paid big money for any sounds so its all relative , I paid 50p for Edwin Starr -My kind of woman/You,re my mellow and was given the Esquires album Get on up and get away .

Small potato,s I know compared to some on here :D

Edited by Mark S
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!