Hesitations-Soul Superman

was just checking over my hesitations LP before i put it up for sale and noticed in the top right hand corner of the sleeve it says "not for sale promotion use only" not written but embossed in the sleeve, its quite hard to see unless you have the sleeve at an angle, i thought the demo's of this were white although there is nothing on the label that refers to it being a promo(black,silver lettering KS-3525), i dont know much about them so i could be talking about something that most people know about, just curious really and hoping someone could tell me if its a promo or not or any other relevent info on it......thanks phil

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

was just checking over my hesitations LP before i put it up for sale and noticed in the top right hand corner of the sleeve it says "not for sale promotion use only" not written but embossed in the sleeve, its quite hard to see unless you have the sleeve at an angle, i thought the demo's of this were white although there is nothing on the label that refers to it being a promo(black,silver lettering KS-3525), i dont know much about them so i could be talking about something that most people know about, just curious really and hoping someone could tell me if its a promo or not or any other relevent info on it......thanks phil

THERE IS A WHITE LABEL PROMO OF THE LP, THINK WHAT YOU MAY HAVE IS A NORMAL STEREO ISSUE COPY, MARRIED UP TO A PROMO SLEEVE.

BRI PINCH.

Social source share

I've got two copies here an Issue/Stocker with no stamp or anything on sleeve to suggest it's a promo copy, the other copy is a white demo and has stamped sample copy not for resale on it, I think Bri is right you just have a Issue/Stocker in a promo sleeve. My Issue on the bed with a few other friends.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-12680653382864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

I've had copies of this and other titles (currently got a Metros RCA with it) containing either a stock or WD copies. Would be surprised if they were match'n'married with the worng colour labels...more likely to be excess stock sent out to re-promote...maybe? Fabulous LP regardless of the colour of the label!!

:thumbsup:

Social source share

I've got two copies here an Issue/Stocker with no stamp or anything on sleeve to suggest it's a promo copy, the other copy is a white demo and has stamped sample copy not for resale on it, I think Bri is right you just have a Issue/Stocker in a promo sleeve. My Issue on the bed with a few other friends.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Stop showing off Mark...theyre all only average ,two a penny lp's whistling.gif ....nice thoughwicked.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!