Crescent Soul Club York/ [Formerly Yorksoultrain] April 10Th

post-9749-12680778013974_thumb.jpg

CRESCENT W.M.C, BLOSSOM STREET YORK. Y0241AW

SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2010

7.30PM-12.OOAM

CHEAP BAR

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

ADMISSION £3.50 ON THE DOOR

NEW SOUND SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPECIAL GUEST DJ MICK COOPER [COOPS] BARLIFE SKEGNESS

JOINING RESIDENTS HARRY & DIANE CROSBY,[DJDIVADI], RICKY NELSON & ALUN NICHO

STRICT ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY, PLAYING FOR THE DANCEFLOOR

FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF OUR EVENTS, USE THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.

OR PM ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS & DIRECTIONS

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

https://yorksoultrain...s.com/index.htm

FULL MAP AND DIRECTIONS HERE https://www.soul-sour...&event_id=13374

Edited by SONBERT
  • Replies 82
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2010

7.30PM-12.OOAM

CHEAP BAR

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

just bought meself a Fat Controllers' Suit because i thought it were still York Soul Train!... c'mon Thomas, take me 'ome lad!

just bought meself a Fat Controllers' Suit because i thought it were still York Soul Train!... c'mon Thomas, take me 'ome lad!

laugh.gif Cant wait , its gonna be so much fun , cant promise ya sun , sea & --- like in skeggy , but can promise ya a big hug , kiss , good music and loadsa fun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yer liar you borrowed it off me

Guest porky yorkie

Hi ya Harry,

I'll tell you a secret, you can tell if it's the real Mick cooper if he comes complete with (BLUE) painted toe nails, and pony tail beard, anythin' else is a copy. ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Me and the Surfster will be over again this time, (And I won't get lost).

I managed to catch up with one or two of the old crew last time we were over ( I got a bit home sick ) well for 5 minutes anyway.

Mick if your lookin' in the Surfster has got a surprise for ya.

Pete n Liz

Guest porky yorkie

Hi ya Harry,

I'll tell you a secret, you can tell if it's the real Mick cooper if he comes complete with (BLUE) painted toe nails, and pony tail beard, anythin' else is a copy. ohmy.giflaugh.gif

I managed to catch up with one or two of the old crew last time we were over ( I got a bit home sick ) well for 5 minutes anyway.

Pete n Liz

Oh By the way Mick how is Netty and the mother & baby doing?

Pete (again )

Hi ya Harry,

I'll tell you a secret, you can tell if it's the real Mick cooper if he comes complete with (BLUE) painted toe nails, and pony tail beard, anythin' else is a copy. :thumbsup:laugh.gif

Pete n Liz

that'll be some lancashire black pudding then?

hi pete it'll be great to see you two again, 'fraid it's black nail polish now, run out of blue!!!!! :ohmy:

Hi ya Harry,

Pete n Liz

Great news pete, was a bit p*ssed off i missed you at the last one, looking forward to seeing you both great news, last time mick had red toenailsohmy.gifohmy.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifthumbsup.gif

that'll be some lancashire black pudding then?

hi pete it'll be great to see you two again, 'fraid it's black nail polish now, run out of blue!!!!! ohmy.gif

Hi Mick n Netty

Ya it will be great to c u both at York (Pete's home ground ) he got lost last time, says he won't get lost in April, he will cos he always does, I know cos I'm always in the passenger seat. ohmy.gif He can't find his way out of a paper bag but don't tell him.

I will think of a surprise might be some smuf shampoo. wink.gif

Guest porky yorkie

Hey up Harry,

I'm sure we'll get to have a bit of a chin wag this time around.

Good choice in mick Cooper we've had him play 2 or 3 times for us on this side of the hills, and he never dissapoints, mind you the toe nails are a bit on the dangerous side.

We're realy lookin' forward to this one again, you never know Liz may be tempted to leave Wigan ( in my dreams ).

Pete

Hi Mick n Netty

Ya it will be great to c u both at York (Pete's home ground ) he got lost last time, says he won't get lost in April, he will cos he always does, I know cos I'm always in the passenger seat. ohmy.gif He can't find his way out of a paper bag but don't tell him.

I will think of a surprise might be some smuf shampoo. wink.gif

excellent, i can use some Smurf Shampoo for all my golden lockes of hair!!! :huh: XX

Hey up Harry,

I'm sure we'll get to have a bit of a chin wag this time around.

Good choice in mick Cooper we've had him play 2 or 3 times for us on this side of the hills, and he never dissapoints, mind you the toe nails are a bit on the dangerous side.

We're realy lookin' forward to this one again, you never know Liz may be tempted to leave Wigan ( in my dreams ).

Pete

you never know Liz may be tempted to leave Wigan ( in my dreams ).

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I`m in county durham now petethumbsup.gif

CRESCENT W.M.C, BLOSSOM STREET YORK. Y0241AJ

SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2010

7.30PM-12.OOAM

CHEAP BAR

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

Looking forward to your first one H.

If anything like the Yorksoultrain then you'll have it packed as usual.

Steve B

Guest kevokeh

ON SALE AT THE EVENT....

HARRY,S HOME MADE PEAS PUDDING SARNIES...LOL.....BUY ONE GET ONE FREE....laugh.gif

HARRY , AV GUD NITE, WE WILL BE DOWN IN AUGUST....GONNA MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT...thumbsup.gif

ALL THE BEST TO YOU AND LADY DI..

KEEP IT SOULFUL...

KEV

ON SALE AT THE EVENT....

HARRY,S HOME MADE PEAS PUDDING SARNIES...LOL.....BUY ONE GET ONE FREE....laugh.gif

HARRY , AV GUD NITE, WE WILL BE DOWN IN AUGUST....GONNA MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT...thumbsup.gif

KEEP IT SOULFUL...

KEV

YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is peas pudding all about then????????????, Cheers kev, got some good b&b, hotel adresses if you need them drop me a line, hope to see you soon-Hthumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

CRESCENT W.M.C, BLOSSOM STREET YORK. Y0241AJ

SATURDAY 10TH APRIL 2010

7.30PM-12.OOAM

CHEAP BAR

LARGE WOODEN DANCEFLOOR

Hey Up Harry,

Not heard Coops DJ out on the road (apart from Skeggy), so we are really looking forward to his set on the night and must say we are also looking forward to Di's dedicated rare and underplayed hour, she always seems to play something I haven't heard before and "Like".

See you all on the 10th April.

KTF....................... Bridgey & Linda

laugh.gif

Hey Up Harry,

Not heard Coops DJ out on the road (apart from Skeggy), so we are really looking forward to his set on the night and must say we are also looking forward to Di's dedicated rare and underplayed hour, she always seems to play something I haven't heard before and "Like".

Eh up Bridgey,

Be nice to see you again. It's been a while.

Hope Linda's now fighting fit again.

See you on the 10th.

Steve B

ON SALE AT THE EVENT....

KEEP IT SOULFUL...

KEV

no black pudding then ! :lol:

:laugh:

Hey Up Harry,

Eeyup mate, be good to see you n linda, hope the good lady`s on the mend-REGARDS HARRY:hatsoff2:

SORRY CANT GET TO YOU & DI'S FIRST NIGHT MATE, I AM DOING A SPOT, AT THE MARTON CLUB IN MIDDLESBORO...

& EASINGTON WELFARE IS ON SAME DATE IN JUNE, SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE AUGUST (IF WE ARE NOT ON OUR JOLLY'S)..

SURE IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT..

ALL THE BEST BOB & THERESA....

SORRY CANT GET TO YOU & DI'S FIRST NIGHT MATE, I AM DOING A SPOT, AT THE MARTON CLUB IN MIDDLESBORO...

& EASINGTON WELFARE IS ON SAME DATE IN JUNE, SO IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE AUGUST (IF WE ARE NOT ON OUR JOLLY'S)..

SURE IT WILL BE A GREAT NIGHT..

ALL THE BEST BOB & THERESA....

Cheers bob, you better not be on your jolly`s lol, hope all goes well for you in june my mate-HARRY:hatsoff2:

Cheers bob, you better not be on your jolly`s lol, hope all goes well for you in june my mate-HARRY:hatsoff2:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FUNNY CONVERSING LIKE THIS WHEN WE ONLY LIVE A MILE OR SO, APART... "AINT IT ARRY":wink: BUMP..

STILL GIGGLING OVER THE FUSE FIASCO MATE. :laugh:

laugh.gif

Hey Up Harry,

Hi honey , oh yes i've been stocking up lately got some crackers for you , and thankyou its nice to be appreciated laugh.gif cant bloomin wait , i'm not allowed to play out till then ohmy.giflaugh.gif so it cant come soon enough , see ya then luv & hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi honey , oh yes i've been stocking up lately got some crackers for you , and thankyou its nice to be appreciated laugh.gif cant bloomin wait , i'm not allowed to play out till then ohmy.giflaugh.gif so it cant come soon enough , see ya then luv & hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeh and ive been eating beans on toast three times a day, but what the good lady wants........................biggrin.gif

Hiya Di,

Bloody Hell, Harry eating beans on toast 3 times a day, he must stink....nono.gif LOL. Then again, it will be worth it for us on the night....thumbup.gif

Looking forward to your set and some nice new surprises.... whistling.gif Ummmmm I wonder what they could be....g.gif

We will be celebrating my birthday on the night.... 51 years YOUNG....innocent.gif LOL

I feel a few bottles of the finest "Newky Brown" going down a treat..laugh.gif..biggrin.gif..tongue.gif

KTF................ Bridgey & Linda... XX

Hiya Di,

Bloody Hell, Harry eating beans on toast 3 times a day, he must stink....nono.gif LOL. Then again, it will be worth it for us on the night....thumbup.gif

Looking forward to your set and some nice new surprises.... whistling.gif Ummmmm I wonder what they could be....g.gif

We will be celebrating my birthday on the night.... 51 years YOUNG....innocent.gif LOL

I feel a few bottles of the finest "Newky Brown" going down a treat..laugh.gif..biggrin.gif..tongue.gif

Could get a bit WINDY behind them decks bridgey, BRING A KITElaugh.giflaugh.gif couple of newkies coming your way for the birthday mate, do i get my over 50 shirtwhistling.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi ya Harry,

Pete n Liz

If your early pete we all meet in the bayhorse opposite about 6pm, for a pint or threethumbsup.gif

Hiya Di,

Bloody Hell, Harry eating beans on toast 3 times a day, he must stink....:nono: LOL. Then again, it will be worth it for us on the night....:thumbup:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YA NOT KIDDIN' BRIDGEY MATE..

HARRY'S BEEN GIVEN ME A HAND & I HAD TO PUT A DUST MASK ON, HE WAS THAT BAD :blink: .. JESUS... SOUNDS LIKE ITS GONNA BE A GOOD UN' MATE, DOWN IN YORK..

BOB..

Edited by soulie80

I have had to put an EMBARGO on the vinyl purchases steve, i don`t like living in the shed, its scarey & theres SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

hehehehehehehe you think do you laugh.gif now get back in there laugh.gif xxxx

Guest yorksoultrain

got myself some new dancing shoes so looking forward

to this that is di if you dont get me so drunk that i cant remember lol

Source Advert