KevH

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Kev, let me know if you're selling one.....had an issue but my 2 year old lad tried to post it through a gap in a sliding door, end result one record in 2 pieces :hatsoff2::sleep3:. Was an expensive day, my aspiring postboy had also 'posted' and cracked to various degrees Tony Hestor, Priscilla Page and Earl Grant before I realised what he was doing!

Social source share

WDJ?? :unsure: I've gotta promo copy, but it certainly isn't white (see below :hatsoff2: )! Last copy I saw for sale was about £75, had mine about 5 years now and paid about £25-30 (memory not what it was :rolleyes: )

Same as your's but B&W dj.

Social source share

Bit concerned after seeing the other scan unsure.gif , so can anyone put my mind at rest at confirm that this hasn't been booted? hatsoff2.gif

Mines the same as yours and cost me about £35 couple of months ago.The one that went on JM's auction last week (£138) was the same as yours/mine.

Bought it from a reputable dealer so no problem and pretty sure its not been booted yet (give it time).good.gif

Awesome record and went down really well when i played it out at Bournemouth Uni other saturday. thumbup.gif

Dave

Edited by Dave Morris
Social source share

Mines the same as yours and cost me about £35 couple of months ago.The one that went on JM's auction last week (£138) was the same as yours/mine.

Bought it from a reputable dealer so no problem and pretty sure its been booted yet (give it time).good.gif

Awesome record and went down really well when i played it out at Bournemouth Uni other saturday. thumbup.gif

Dave

Sorry Dave - been booted or not?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert