soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nick Harrison

I'm sure there must be a copy or two at Plumb Towers in the album format kicking around to sell rolleyes.gif - Steve.

The LP was around in vast batches, but whatever availability - that intro is heaven sent............................yes.gif then its downhill after that.

Steve - just out of interest is the later discovered more fashionable 45' copy the same cut as the album version.

Social source share

I'm sure there must be a copy or two at Plumb Towers in the album format kicking around to sell rolleyes.gif - Steve.

The LP was around in vast batches, but whatever availability - that intro is heaven sent............................yes.gif then its downhill after that.

Steve - just out of interest is the later discovered more fashionable 45' copy the same cut as the album version.

Hi Nick

The LP was a 19p special in Yanks.....................guzzillions of them around at the time (mind you that was 1984!) None left at Plumb Towers either but i'll bet there's still loads around the UK?

You're right about the 45 only being 'discovered' many years later, as i don't remember it from the time of release, as we only played it from the LP as a new release in 1982!

To be honest I haven't checked to see if it's the same, need to dig it out and check (unless someone beats me to it!)

Hope you're well mate?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

I bought a cheap (£2.50) mint demo copy a few years ago on 12" and quickly sold it on! There were loads around at the time including quite a few 45's, shouldn't be too hard..?

Ste.

Social source share