Jane Baker - Sing on Baby

The Newports - Dixie women

eugene jefferson - too young

Buddy Lucas - Bo Lee

page boys - barracuda

little pauline - if i can

PM me

cheers john

the newports & tommy andre are really rare mate! the tommy andre is a lot harder than the newports & is called one more try and its mispressed on broadway , i think there is a whole topic about it on here somewhere!!! the newports comes up prob 3 times a year & goes for anything between $200 / $300 !

Social source share

the newports & tommy andre are really rare mate! the tommy andre is a lot harder than the newports & is called one more try and its mispressed on broadway , i think there is a whole topic about it on here somewhere!!! the newports comes up prob 3 times a year & goes for anything between $200 / $300 !

thanks for the advice regarding the false press. I know they are both rare, but maybe someone has one of them........

j

Social source share

I bought the Tommy Andre 20 years ago, but don't know where it is :D

Didn't know it was mispressed and rare back then, and don't know what I've done with it...can't remember selling it.

If some-one bought it off me please let me know so I can stop looking for the bloody thing every time it get's a mention on here :lol:

Some-one bagged a Newports off Craig Moerer for about $20 a year or so ago :lol:

Social source share

travelling man of course

Bill Johnson Quintet - Traveling Stranger - Baton :lol: (Popcorn mommy has a nice example on youtube. Cheers Linda.)

Social source share

i've got the tommy andre "one more try" broadway w/d m- that actually plays an uptempo rnb track"hold back the tears" ... what u offering??

franc

i've got the tommy andre "one more try" broadway w/d m- that actually plays "one more try" is that worth owt ?

Social source share

Guest mr_jp

couple of wants

La Brenda Ben - Chaperone

Sylvia Syms - Each Day

Tommy Andre - Plays Hold Back The Tears

johnny darrow-love is a nightmare

Jane Baker - Sing on Baby

The Newports - Dixie women

eugene jefferson - too young

Buddy Lucas - Bo Lee

page boys - barracuda

little pauline - if i can

PM me

cheers john

Have you one the lottery or something mate? mad for it at the min?

Social source share