What's The Best Marvin Gaye Single?

• Replies 58
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

ok general opinion is everything he ever did (except sexual healing) i will go along with this quite happily, But will anybody admit to liking "sexual healing" :thumbsup:

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

Nope!! :thumbsup:

Webby my opinion of you just goes up and up, if you ever come to edinburgh give me a shout, i'm sure that we could have a couple of beers together.

Social source share

Just as long as we don't have to go for a pint anywhere near Westerhailes? Where l was stuck one weekend, mate... :no:

OK i know this is off topic but, once picked up a "female" at a clouds all-nighter who invited me back to her place "Pilton" just off westerhailes, bad area, needless to say i didn't even stay for a cup of coffee, let alone anything else that was on offer. :thumbsup:.

that's just started a new topic in freebasing.

Edited by Gogs
Social source share

Guest loma 1

whats the best Marvin Gaye single ,,,,

that has to be the most stupid question ever ,,

i have just spent about an hour and have got it down to about ten ,,

this is one question i just cant answer ,, its imposible to answer ,, it has to be a trick question ,,

everytime i think i have it i play another track and im back to square one ,, im tempted to say grapevine then think nah too comertial , then listen to lets get it on album and think lets get it on ,, or if i should die tonight , or distant lover ,, then i listen to him with tammie and im back to the begining ,,,,

ITS IMPOSIBLE TO PICK ONE ,,,,,,,

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!