Excuses Used To Go To Allnighters

Excuses used to go to Allnighters

Telling your wife pork pies

My missus isn't a bad old stick; she is a donkey wolloper and this is an expensive and time consuming past time so she doesn't usually drop her kegs when I want to be a night owl, I do know not to kick the bum out of this and diplomacy is the name of the game.

On a Sunday after a nighter I am usually a cabbage but we made an agreement many years ago that if I went out I wouldn't ruin the complete weekend and we always put the family first. My son is at boarding school and my missus is generally riding her horse but I still need to tread carefully when broaching the subject of allnighters.

No more so than this weekend coz it's Prestatyn! Not only have I had to listen intently to her drone on about the changes in the civil service and how she may have to relocate to Doncaster or Sheffield, I have had to convince her that Prestatyn is actually in Manchester, lord knows how I managed to pull that one off and I will no doubt burn in hell for fibbing!

Mike, if Carol ever logs on can you ban her from reading this thread less I loose another nut!

Does any one else ever have to tell a little white lie when they are planning a Nighter trip?

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Mrs Simsy

Morning Simon! Your Carol told me she thinks it's hysterical that you've fallen for the 'out riding her HORSE' on Sunday mornings story for years. She hasn't had a horse since 1989 :hatsoff2:

:no:

I was talking to someone down the 100 club a few years ago who told me that his wife didn't let him out so he would wait until she was asleep, sneak out then get back early enough in the morning for her not to know the difference!:no:

Social source share

Guest mickmac

allways used my "mates,kidnaped theory, too old,past all that, didnt really want to go etc ,allways raised an eyebrow with a handful of records,a big smile and a compulsion to dance and clean everything and everywere at 9 am sunday morning

regards doog

Went out to get some spices/herbs for the chicken one Friday afternoon, got back 4 days later with a fist full of records, amnesia and insomnia. Didn't have the spices either.

Social source share

Went out to get some spices/herbs for the chicken one Friday afternoon, got back 4 days later with a fist full of records, amnesia and insomnia. Didn't have the spices either.

That sounds like something your namesake Micky C would do.laugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!