Delegates Of Soul

Guest Ian Spittle

Guest Ian Spittle

Anyone have one to let go at a reasonable price.

Does not have to be mint as long as it plays ok.

Thanks,

Ian.

Edited by Ian Spittle
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

me too ian but as soon as ppl know they bung another £50

moldie

If your willing to pay ....i'm sure you'll find one:smile:

sadly i sold mine ,but the one on Manships was a good price i think.......not as good as Mark Bicknells copy ,but you have to get out of bed early to pick up the bargains:yes:

Good luck Ian ....with the search and the dj spot at USOSthumbsup.gif

Social source share

If your willing to pay ....i'm sure you'll find one

willingness to pay has never been a problem nev...usually its just having the funds available

regards moldie

Social source share

willingness to pay has never been a problem nev...usually its just having the funds available

regards moldie

Hi Moldie ...i'm afraid sadly, putting up a "want " generally gives the impression ...you "really ..really" want one ...so unfortunately people see pound signs and a rare opportunity to offload a piece of the collection for top end prices!

Not always i might add ...but this is the one place where it frequently happens:yes:

However your statement does confuse me :chinstroke: .....willing to pay but not having the funds is a bit contradicting ain't it :unsure: or do you mean ,typical ,when one comes along you are skint:sad:

Social source share

Guest Ian Spittle

Was watching Manships auction copy but when it got above £300 I thought it was going too high.

Missed out on a copy in the past for £250 so still hope to find one about this price, but probably won't :-(.

Looking forward to my dj spot at USOS Anniversary night. Should be a great night as Kev, Sharon & Martin have secured a great dj line-up (excluding myself - lol) and a great venue.

If your willing to pay ....i'm sure you'll find one:smile:

sadly i sold mine ,but the one on Manships was a good price i think.......not as good as Mark Bicknells copy ,but you have to get out of bed early to pick up the bargains:yes:

Good luck Ian ....with the search and the dj spot at USOSthumbsup.gif

Social source share

However your statement does confuse me .....willing to pay but not having the funds is a bit contradicting ain't it or do you mean ,typical ,when one comes along you are skint

thats what i meant lolol...but also im after so many tunes that it aint easy deciding which ones to buy and which ones to leave for anothr time

regards moldie

Social source share

Was watching Manships auction copy but when it got above £300 I thought it was going too high.

Missed out on a copy in the past for £250 so still hope to find one about this price, but probably won't :-(.

Looking forward to my dj spot at USOS Anniversary night. Should be a great night as Kev, Sharon & Martin have secured a great dj line-up (excluding myself - lol) and a great venue.

Ian to be honest I think you'll struggle to get one under £300 today, If I had one for sale it would be going at £375 to £400 and it would sell quite quickly. I think who got the one off JM did pretty well.

Good luck with your search.

Darren

www.raresoul45s.co.uk

Social source share

One on evilbay at moment https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150426728050&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

item number 150426728050Item number:150426728050

i saw this...sent the seller a message...he says its defo original as ho got it from oven vhip yrs and yrs ago

how high you wanna go mr spittle..dont wanna bid against you and put the price up

regards moldie

Social source share

Guest Ian Spittle

i saw this...sent the seller a message...he says its defo original as ho got it from oven vhip yrs and yrs ago

how high you wanna go mr spittle..dont wanna bid against you and put the price up

regards moldie

Hi Moldie,

I won't be bidding against you on this as there's something else come up on Ebay that I am after and likely to take all my savings :-(

Good luck with your bidding, Ian.

Social source share

Hi Moldie,

I won't be bidding against you on this as there's something else come up on Ebay that I am after and likely to take all my savings :-(

Good luck with your bidding, Ian.

hi ian

ive just got a copy of the hyperions so dont know how high i can go on this lololol

the top tunes all seem to come along in one go

hope you get your want

regards moldie

Social source share