Cajun Hart - Got To Find A Way Stock Warner Bros. 45

Hi All,

Before offering this record on eBay, I wanted to offer it first to Soul Source readers. I've got a stock Cajun Hart - Got To Find A Way, Warner Bros. 7258 w/Lover's Prayer. It comes in the age-appropriate Warner Bros/7 Arts company sleeve. The sleeve does have some curling on two corners and a corner that pops up, but this could probably be fixed.

The labels are in M- condition. The 45 is M to M- and looks unplayed. The A side is absolutely beautiful with no marks or scratches at all. The B side is M- and has a couple of paper scuffs/storage scuffs, but it's a beauty.

This is the third copy I've had. The first one, which was in VG to VG+ condition, sold about a year and a half ago for about $300. I had a second copy that sold around Christmas that was just a bit better that brought $353. Since the condition is as such, I'd like to get $450. I will consider sensible offers. The record can be sent via express mail in a heavy-duty 45 mailer with cardboard inserts with proper packaging, which has protected $2K records.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Tim

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source