Set Sale: 12 Great Records For Sale

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees), but I am also open if you have another payment option in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark, and it costs £4 to post 1-3 records within Europe. Please write for more info.

PM or e-mail at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

PLEASE NOTE: the sound clips are not from the actual records for sale.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. I will gladly provide addtional information about the records or send sound clips from the actual records for sale.

DonnieElbertKLIPPET.jpg

- Donnie Elbert "I Got To Get Myself Together/Can't Get Over Losing You" (Rare Bullet) M- £15 fabulous crossover tune. The flip is acutally also quite good. Your money will be well spend here.

LISTEN: DONNIE ELBERT - I GOT TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER - RARE BULLET -

LISTEN: DONNIE ELERT-CANT GET OVER LOSING YOU-ALL PLATINUM -

LeoneThomas.jpg

- Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Part 2" (Don) M- £10 Great 70s dancer.

LISTEN: LEONE THOMAS - THANK YOU BABY - DON -

HelenJonesKLIPPET.jpg

- Helen Jones "I Want Him to Be Proud of Me/Hey Lonely" (Jan-A-Baby) EX+ £12 mid-tempo girl dancer released on this small obscure label. Perhaps this was the only release on the label?

LISTEN: HELEN JONES - I WANT HIM TO BE PROUD OF ME - JAN-A-BABY -

LISTEN: HELEN JONES - HEY LONELY - JAN-A-BABY -

SAmKittyKLIPPET.jpg

- Sam & Kitty "Your Money - My Love/Don't Hit On Me" (Four Brothers) EX+ £20 Great northern.

LISTEN: SAM & KITTY - YOUR MONEY-MY LOVE. -

AdmirationsKLIPPET.jpg

- The Admirations "Don't Leave Me/All For You" (One-derful) EX+ £15 This tune cannot be recommended strongly enough. SO good! both sides are actually good.

LISTEN: ADMIRATIONS - DONT LEAVE ME -

LISTEN: ADMIRATIONS - ALL FOR YOU ONEDERFUL -

admirations_klippet.jpg

- Admirations "Wait Til I Get To Know You/Instrumental" (One-derful) EX+ £15 rare yellow label. Another essential record by The Admirations.

LISTEN: ADMIRATIONS - WAIT TIL I GET TO KNOW YOU - ONE-DERFUL -

FrankieKarlKLIPPET.jpg

- Frankie Karl & The Dreams "Don't Be Afraid (Do As I Say)/I'm So Glad" (D.C.) EX SOLD Highly recommended cheapie. Not often do records come so good and at the same time, so cheap.

LISTEN: FRANKIE KARL AND HIS DREAMS-DONT BE AFRAID-DC -

LISTEN: FRANKIE KARL-I,M SO GLAD-DC -

OtisBrownKLIPPET.jpg

- Otis Brown "I'm Ready For Love/Will You Wait" (Lujuna) EX+ £20 Green label = first press. Great northern tune from Chicago.

LISTEN: OTIS BROWN - I'M READY FOR LOVE LUJUNA -

DevotionsScan-2.jpg

- Devotions "Same Old Sweet Lovin'/Devil's Gotten Into My Baby" (Tri-sound) EX+ £20 Girl group with two great sides of northern soul.

LISTEN: DEVOTIONS - SAME OLD SWEET LOVIN' -

LISTEN: DEVOTIONS - THE DEVILS GOTTEN INTO MY BABY -

LoveDevotionKLIPPET.jpg

- Love, Devotion, and Happiness "Joy Sweet Joy/Yesterdays Fool" (P.E.U. Jadan) EX+ SOLD Great 70s girl group. £40 in the books. PLEASE NOTE: I have graded the record EX+, but it plays with slight constant background noise. I think that this is a pressing issue since I have another copy, which is in my collection, and it sounds excatly the same. If you are not sure if this is the right copy for you, I will gladly record it and send a sound clip from the actual record for sale.

LISTEN: LOVE DEVOTION AND HAPPINESS - JOY SWEET JOY - PEU JADAN -

HandsofTimeKLIPPET.jpg

- Hands of Time "This Love For Real/I'll Never Forget You" (Inner City) EX £20 Great Leroy Hutson production.

LISTEN: HANDS OF TIME - THIS LOVE FOR REAL - INNER CITY -

LISTEN: HANDS OF TIME - I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU - INNER CITY RECORDS -

Leaders.jpg

- The Leaders "Which Way/Same" (Volt) EX+ SOLD Great 70s group sound. Books at £40.

LISTEN: THE LEADERS - WHICH WAY - VOLT -

Edited by Preben
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now