East Kirkby Soul Club 2Nd Of April Anniversary

EAST KIRKBY SOUL EASTER ANNIVERSARRY

Event Date: 02-April 10 (Single Day Event)

innocent.gifEAST KIRKBY SOUL CLUB

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTINGHAM

NG17 7JF

4TH ANNIVERSARY WITH A TOP DJ LINE UP

CRESSY AND GAZ SHOOTER DOUBLE DECKING ( CAN THEY REPEAT THE LAST TIME ? ) BENTINCKhatsoff2.gif

&

STEVE BROWN NORTH WINGFEILD HIS 1ST TIME AT EAST KIRKBY SO HE IS OUR VIRGIN FOR THE NIGHT whistling.gif

thumbup.gifTHIS ONE IS NOT TO BE MISSED GET THERE EARLY FOLKS GOING TO BE STOMPING NIGHT thumbup.gif

thumbup.gif

ALSO

RES DJ MITCH

WARM UP JOHN

&

NIGHT NURSE

AMPLE PARKING

£3.00 DOOR TAX WITH 2 FREE CD TO THE FIRST 50 THOUGH THE DOOR

CHEAP BEER

FRIENDLY WELCOME

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

ALWAYS 1ST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH hatsoff2.gif

plus a little egg on the night mmmmmmm

• Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTINGHAM

NG17 7JF

CRESSY AND GAZ SHOOTER DOUBLE DECKING ( CAN THEY REPEAT THE LAST TIME ? ) BENTINCKhatsoff2.gif

&

STEVE BROWN NORTH WINGFEILD HIS 1ST TIME AT EAST KIRKBY SO HE IS OUR VIRGIN FOR THE NIGHT whistling.gif

thumbup.gifTHIS ONE IS NOT TO BE MISSED GET THERE EARLY FOLKS GOING TO BE STOMPING NIGHT thumbup.gif

thumbup.gif

ALSO

RES DJ MITCH

WARM UP JOHN

&

NIGHT NURSE

AMPLE PARKING

CHEAP BEER

FRIENDLY WELCOME

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

East Kirkby, so soon!!! how time flies when you're having fun and it sounds like this is going to be another great night at this friendly little soul club with a big heart. John has been busy cleaning his records ready for the warm up spot so no more crackles and hisses, I'm taking my vitamins to keep me fit for another night's dancing. See you there.

Joyce and John

Guest krawen

:innocent:EAST KIRKBY SOUL CLUB

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTINGHAM

NG17 7JF

CRESSY AND GAZ SHOOTER DOUBLE DECKING ( CAN THEY REPEAT THE LAST TIME ? ) BENTINCK:hatsoff2:

&

:DSTEVE BROWN NORTH WINGFEILD HIS 1ST TIME AT EAST KIRKBY SO HE IS OUR VIRGIN FOR THE NIGHT whistling

:thumbup:THIS ONE IS NOT TO BE MISSED GET THERE EARLY FOLKS GOING TO BE STOMPING NIGHT :thumbup:

:thumbup:

ALSO

RES DJ MITCH

WARM UP JOHN

&

NIGHT NURSE

AMPLE PARKING

CHEAP BEER

FRIENDLY WELCOME

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

ALWAYS 1ST FRIDAY OF THE MONTH :hatsoff2:

Looking forward to losing my East Kirkby virginity Dave :blush:

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifReally looking forward to this one being East Kirkby's 4th Anniverasy Easter Special.We have some great Dj's spinning the tunes this month. Bentincks dynamic duo Cressy & Gary double decking for your pleasure and from North Wings the great Steve Brown playing a nice mix of northern gems. thumbsup.gifWe are celerbrating our Anniverary by giving out free CD's for the first 50 through the door (chocolate eggs too yes.gif ). Dave, John & myself will be filling in the rest of the night with Classics, RnB & popular old newies so hope you can make it a date on the 2nd of April. K.T.F. from Dave,Sue and myselfbeer.gif

sure will be but wait till the night................. hey cressy remember lolwhistling.gif or has the memory gone now you joined the 50s club

Memories gone, it went years ago hypo.gifhypo.gif . I up for anything not sure what g.gif but bring it on tongue.giftongue.gif Best get the stage reinforced if me & Gary's gonna be on it together again whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif See ya Friday Cressy

Guest RICTIC
hatsoff2.gif aup , dave and sue ,yes were coming on friday some very good deejays on ,bring it on yes.gif anyway sue youv already have an egg its dave he, as round as one lolbiggrin.gifohmy.gif
thumbsup.gifAUP DAVE,SUE,MITCH,MEL,SORRY I CAN,T MAKE THIS ONE,DEW TO DJING AT CITY LIMITS,WOULD OF LOVED TO BEEN THERE ON THE ANNIVERSARY,NEVER MIND YOU,VE GOT SOME GOOD SOULIES JOINING YOU ON THE NIGHT,SO HAVE A GOOD ONE ,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gif ,PS WOULD,NT HAVE WANTED NO CHOCKY EGG,YOU CAN STAY IN THE AIR THAT FEW SECONDS LONGER WITHOUT WEIGHT,LOL,biggrin.gif

thumbsup.gifAUP DAVE,SUE,MITCH,MEL,SORRY I CAN,T MAKE THIS ONE,DEW TO DJING AT CITY LIMITS,WOULD OF LOVED TO BEEN THERE ON THE ANNIVERSARY,NEVER MIND YOU,VE GOT SOME GOOD SOULIES JOINING YOU ON THE NIGHT,SO HAVE A GOOD ONE ,KTF,CARL, thumbsup.gif ,PS WOULD,NT HAVE WANTED NO CHOCKY EGG,YOU CAN STAY IN THE AIR THAT FEW SECONDS LONGER WITHOUT WEIGHT,LOL,:D

nice one mate shame you cant be there 1st one you have missed i think but have a great time were you going and see you soon

Guest GazArcher

thumbup.gifthumbup.gifReally looking forward to this one being East Kirkby's 4th Anniverasy Easter Special.We have some great Dj's spinning the tunes this month. Bentincks dynamic duo Cressy & Gary double decking for your pleasure and from North Wings the great Steve Brown playing a nice mix of northern gems. thumbsup.gifWe are celerbrating our Anniverary by giving out free CD's for the first 50 through the door (chocolate eggs too yes.gif ). Dave, John & myself will be filling in the rest of the night with Classics, RnB & popular old newies so hope you can make it a date on the 2nd of April. K.T.F. from Dave,Sue and myselfbeer.gif

SORRY GUYS BUT I WILL BE RETURNING TO EKSC FOR THE ANNIVERSARY AND I'LL BE BRINGING THE DBSC POSSE WITH ME

SO SMOKE ME A KIPPER AND SAVE ME AN EGG

SEES YER FRIDAY

GAZA

I hope you all have a brilliant night ...... unfortunately wont be able to join you as I'll be working nights ....... duty rota cock up sad.gif save me an egg x

Hi Sue, Can't believe you are not going to be there on the anniversary, its not Easr Kirkby if you are not there, and who's going to stop Dave having a second Milky Way???????? As for the egg, I'll make sure one is saved for you. yes.gif

Joyce

Guest vinylwidow

LOWMOOR ROAD

KIRKBY

NOTTINGHAM

NG17 7JF

&

thumbup.gif

ALSO

RES DJ MITCH

WARM UP JOHN

&

NIGHT NURSE

AMPLE PARKING

CHEAP BEER

FRIENDLY WELCOME

WOODEN DANCE FLOOR

Line-up looks good. Should be a great event. Bargain night out for any soulie. :lol:

Line-up looks good. Should be a great event. Bargain night out for any soulie. smile.gif

it sure will be vinylwidow

well the stage is set (and reinfroced) we are bringing out the big guns with the virgin from north wingfeild steve brown ( just a little puppy really )rolleyes.gif and then we have laurel and hardy act cressy (50 now) and gaz shooter can the stage take um you bet it canno.gifblink.gif & warm up for the night my old mate john from barnsley this going to be a night to remember really cant wait. with night nursewhistling.gif and mr forget me not mitch as res djshypo.gif