Sussex Soul Club - April 3Rd

Guest newman

Guest newman

The most talked about soul club on the south coast... our next extravaganza is Easter Saturday (April 3rd)

Topping the bill this month;

Dave Morris - Bournemouth Uni

With special guest dj;

Linda Seddon - Bexhill

Residents; Moldie & Newman

Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure before will be in for a treat... great dance floor, superb sound system and a night of across the board soul!

Get there early... the scout hut will be rockin' - again!!!

Don't forget to bring your own booze!

Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UT

7:30 - 12:30 £5 otd.

Edited by newman
  • Replies 23
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The most talked about soul club on the south coast... our next extravaganza is Easter Saturday (April 3rd)

Topping the bill this month;

Dave Morris - Bournemouth Uni

With special guest dj;

Linda Seddon - Bexhill

Residents; Moldie & Newman

Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure before will be in for a treat... great dance floor, superb sound system and a night of across the board soul!

Get there early... the scout hut will be rockin' - again!!!

Don't forget to bring your own booze!

Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UH

7:30 - 12:30 £5 otd.

after the great success of the last event its great to welcome dave and linda to sussex soul club

really looking fwd to it

id like to wish steve all the very best in the future and thank him for helping make this event what it is

moldie

ps...sound system all sorted so get there early for a great night out

Edited by Guest

after the great success of the last event its great to welcome dave and linda to sussex soul club

really looking fwd to it

id like to wish steve all the very best in the future and thank him for helping make this event what it is

moldie

ps...sound system all sorted so get there early for a great night out

Looking forward to spinning a few tunes at Sussex Soul again, must get my tunes sorted this weekend!

Edited by Chaoswomanuk
Guest newman

SORRY GUYS CANT MAKE THIS ONE sad.gif GOING TO BURNLEY FOR ALL MY LOVELY EASTER EGGS thumbsup.gif BUT WILL DEFFO BE BACK SOON thumbup.gif HAVE A GREAT NITE wave.gif

You'll be missed Julie sad.gif but have a great weekend & save us some eggs tongue.gif

Guest newman

Just about a week to go until the next Sussex Soul Club.Really looking forward to spinning some tunes again.

As Graham says great dancefloor,superb sound system and there certainly will be a cross section of sounds spun.

The Place To Be on Easter Saturday on the South Coast. thumbsup.gif

Dave

Its a pleasure to welcome you back Dave thumbsup.gif running order for the night is;

Linda Seddon 7:30 - 8:00

Newman 8:00 - 8:30

Dave Morris 8:30 - 9:00

Moldie 9:00 - 9:30

Linda Seddon 9:30 - 10:15

Newman 10:15 - 11:00

Dave Morris 11:00 - 11:45

Moldie 11:45 - 12:30

id like to apologise to the promoters of sussex soul club for my first post..i was informed id missed a word out and amended the post as soon as i was aware...

moldie

Guest newman

The Mrs will be off to see her sweet children in London on this night so will be sweet talking my old mate moldie for a lift. Better get to Asda for a crate of fosters to see me through thumbsup.gif

Thats great news Chris biggrin.gif it'll be good to see you yes.gif

Good evening Sussex Soul Club...

Hopeing to join you lot on sat night...enjoyed the last one...so hopefully i'll see you all on sat...

Alfie

be good to see you there alfredo...dont you ever answer your pms?

Guest newman

Good evening Sussex Soul Club...

Hopeing to join you lot on sat night...enjoyed the last one...so hopefully i'll see you all on sat...

Alfie

It will be good to see you Saturday Alfie... I'm blind as a bat so wave at me this time so I don't miss you mate! blush.gif

Guest newman

i will...and shout at the same time...reakon your gonna have a busy night...splended...thumbsup.gif

Yep looks like its gonna be another cracker Alfie thumbup.gif

Source Advert