United Sound Of Soul, Sunday Afternoon Delight, 4Th April 2010

Thought it best to do a seperate thread for our Sunday Afternoon Delight on the 4th April just in case people hadn't noticed it on our main thread. Anyway we've decided to do an afternoon get together at The Royal Hotel, Walsall in the Astor Room, 2 - 7 with DJ's Mick H, Bearsy, Mrs Soul, Toby, Sean (Shorny) Kev Higham, Wille, Harpo and John Purvis if he can make it after his recent hip op or was that hip hop :lol:. Everyone welcome and only £1.00 otd.

It's gonna be a mad busy weekend.

Sharon

• Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thought it best to do a seperate thread for our Sunday Afternoon Delight on the 4th April just in case people hadn't noticed it on our main thread. Anyway we've decided to do an afternoon get together at The Royal Hotel, Walsall in the Astor Room, 2 - 7 with DJ's Mick H, Bearsy, Mrs Soul, Toby, Sean (Shorny) Kev Higham, Wille, Harpo and John Purvis if he can make it after his recent hip op or was that hip hop . Everyone welcome and only £1.00 otd.

Sharon

Cant wait, looking forward to doing a spot, thank you for asking me Sharon/Kev, Wow what a weekend this will be, Sat & Sun at the USOS then the Stafford reunion, will be a wee bit nervous on the Sunday:sweatingbullets:, c**ping myself infact, be gentle with me, no throwing rotton fruit, just fresh one's please lol :laugh:.

Mad it will be.

Now where did I put dem lp'swhistling:laugh: .

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit

Cant wait, looking forward to doing a spot, thank you for asking me Sharon/Kev, Wow what a weekend this will be, Sat & Sun at the USOS then the Stafford reunion, will be a wee bit nervous on the Sundaysweatingbullets.gif, c**ping myself infact, be gentle with me, no throwing rotton fruit, just fresh one's please lol :lol:.

Mad it will be.

Now where did I put dem lp'swhistling.gif:thumbsup: .

Willie

You'll be fine just come along and enjoy yourself, looking forward to hearing you play out. With it being Easter we may just throw eggs instead chocolate ones of course :thumbsup:.

Sharon

Thought it best to do a seperate thread for our Sunday Afternoon Delight on the 4th April just in case people hadn't noticed it on our main thread. Anyway we've decided to do an afternoon get together at The Royal Hotel, Walsall in the Astor Room, 2 - 7 with DJ's Mick H, Bearsy, Mrs Soul, Toby, Sean (Shorny) Kev Higham, Wille, Harpo and John Purvis if he can make it after his recent hip op or was that hip hop laugh.gif. Everyone welcome and only £1.00 otd.

Sharon

sounds our sort of thing but sadly not this one as away for a weekender . Hopefully they'll be a future Sunday 'delite' - can we get there by train ?

Its gonna be a blast me thinks,and in such good company.

Dont you worry Willie(now where did i put those Chicory Tip 45s ?),a perfect warm up for the Stafford thing.

Eggs what eggs Sharon ????? ill have a cream egg...deep fried of courseno.gif

This afternoon session will be as diverse as they come musicly me thinks Mrs Soul, Bearsy,Mick H,Willie and Shorny among others i cant wait for it,and all for a quid cant be bad can it now..

See ya Saturday at USOS and the Sunday session at USOS

Happy easter everyone

Toby

I have only just seen this so will put the same post up, cos i'm a lazy git..well after a lot of giggery pokery, as Woody's says, we are stopping over, I have completely rearranged my weekend to suit... my mums coming for dinner friday so as to leave the weekend free,with a promise of the garden centre Monday, you should have seen woodys face when I told him. this is my soul mini weekender

should be there in the afternoon..high tea and drinky poo's..u.s.o.s sat. yeah baby!!!! I have already got my dancing shoes sorted, a good leg massage beforehand should sort me out for the nite ahead...

and then breakfast..then sleep. and then sunday afternoon delight

and then back home for bath..then stafford. do you think I can pull it off,fingers all crossed ...

have to just add, great to see John Purvis back behind the decks again, one thing I need sleep not good in the mornings, and my I get bed hair :lol:

you have been warned :lol:

Its gonna be a blast me thinks,and in such good company.

Dont you worry Willie(now where did i put those Chicory Tip 45s ?),a perfect warm up for the Stafford thing.

Eggs what eggs Sharon ????? ill have a cream egg...deep fried of course:no:

This afternoon session will be as diverse as they come musicly me thinks Mrs Soul, Bearsy,Mick H,Willie and Shorny among others i cant wait for it,and all for a quid cant be bad can it now..

See ya Saturday at USOS and the Sunday session at USOS

Happy easter everyone

Toby

Hey Toby, are you going onto TOTW after?

Guest Sean Haydon

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND

Providing they manage to extract the camera, on Thursday, got my colonoscopy(ouch!!!!!), ive heard they are using the camera that was on the start of Grandstand every Sat pm

PH

Good Look ohmy.gif

[throwing rotton fruit, just fresh one's please lol laugh.gif.

Mad it will be.

Now where did I put dem lp'swhistling.giflaugh.gif .

Willie

[

Hey old mate if they start throwing tomatoes at us we beter hope they aint still in the tins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be the start of the cricket season then Paul.

Good luck on your hopital visit tomorrow, wind wind & more wind whistling.giflaugh.gifhe he.

Willie

Cant wait, looking forward to doing a spot, thank you for asking me Sharon/Kev, Wow what a weekend this will be, Sat & Sun at the USOS then the Stafford reunion, will be a wee bit nervous on the Sunday:sweatingbullets:, c**ping myself infact, be gentle with me, no throwing rotton fruit, just fresh one's please lol :laugh:.

Mad it will be.

Now where did I put dem lp'swhistling:laugh: .

Willie

Go,go Willie !!!!

Sunday Aftenoon delight

2.00 - 2.30 toby.........................Setting the standard for the day

2.30 - 3.00 Kev Higham..............Now what has this lad got in his bo(xers)

3.00 - 3.30 willie.......................Walsall Virgin, and his tasty 12"ers.....

3.3 - 4.00 Martyn B................:hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo:.

4.00 - 4.30 Kev S..................sleep3.gif:sleep3::yes::sleep3::D:sleep3:

4.30 - 5.00 Bearsy................ Hit n Run Bearsy

5.00 - 5.30 Mick H............... What can you say about young Micheal.........

5.30 - 6.00 Mrs Soul............ Lucky lou just look at you nono.gif

6.00 - 6.30 Shorny...............Let Me at em!!!!...Up and Coming Notso young DJ...

6.30 - 7.00 Harpo............... Nailed to the decks for your delight...........

Sunday Aftenoon delight

3.00 - 3.30 willie.......................Walsall Virgin, and his tasty 12"ers.....

3.3 - 4.00 Martyn B................hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif.

4.00 - 4.30 Kev S..................sleep3.gifsleep3.gifsleep3.gif:yes:sleep3.gif:D

6.00 - 6.30 Shorny...............Let Me at em!!!!...Up and Coming Notso young DJ...

6.30 - 7.00 Harpo............... Nailed to the decks for your delight...........

Sounds good to me Kev & Sharon,Records sort of sorted out in me tesco carrier bag,some tasty bits ,some weird bits,some rare bits(no not cheese on toast),it'll give the others something think about........should/will be fun

See ya all Saturday early evening then ........let the fun begin.

ps Sharon have booked a room for you know whoshhh.gif

Toby..

Sunday Aftenoon delight

3.3 - 4.00 Martyn B................:hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo::hypo:hypo.gif.

4.00 - 4.30 Kev S..................:yes::sleep3::D:sleep3::hypo::sleep3:

Looking forward to with nervous anticipation, first time venture for me............. thumbsup.gif

Sounds good to me Kev & Sharon,Records sort of sorted out in me tesco carrier bag,some tasty bits ,some weird bits,some rare bits(no not cheese on toast),it'll give the others something think about........should/will be fun

See ya all Saturday early evening then ........let the fun begin.

ps Sharon have booked a room for you know who:shhh:

Toby..

OMG Toby you shouldn't have said anything coz I was a tad excited before but I'll be bouncing off walls by tomorrow teatime. See you tomorrow. Don't forget we're all out for tea first if you both wanna come, nothing posh though as we don't have the time :laugh:.

Sharon

Guest Sean Haydon

Sunday Aftenoon delight

3.3 - 4.00 Martyn B................hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif:hypo:hypo.gif.

4.00 - 4.30 Kev S..................sleep3.gif:rolleyes:sleep3.gif:)sleep3.gif:lol:

Hey, i'm only 36. Haven't you read my SS profile? I had a heavy paper round wink.gif

Guest SoulRenaissance

Well Lou as you live the closest look's like it's you that's cooking it laugh.gif.

Sharon

Was going to say the same thing Sharon, but you beat me to it. Heard Lou's a good cook? Over to you Woody?

Will be a very satisfying weekend, i can feel it in my bones.

Looking forward to hearing all the afternoon dj's play out, as much as the Saturday evening guys.

tell you what lads and lasses, its goin to be a chill out great way to sunday afternoon..with like minded people, but laugh.gifwho,s cooking the sunday roast biggrin.gif

Who said anything about chilling out Loulaugh.gif, box sorted & no chill in there, (well maybe one or twoinnocent.gif), got foot tapping, get on the floor tune's , also some nice midtempo for us oldiestongue.gif. 'roast' maybe a cooked goose (mine)laugh.gif .

Really looking forward to this mad weekend, whey hey partaay.

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit

Who said anything about chilling out Loulaugh.gif, box sorted & no chill in there, (well maybe one or twoinnocent.gif), got foot tapping, get on the floor tune's , also some nice midtempo for us oldiestongue.gif. 'roast' maybe a cooked goose (mine)laugh.gif .

Really looking forward to this mad weekend, whey hey partaay.

Willie

Sounds good to me Willie, last post from me as we'll be leaving shortly so see you later.

Sharon

Source Advert