THE MIST

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what a copy of THE MIST - LIFE WALKED OUT would go for?

Also (of course) if anyone has one for sale please email me: mail@mediumism.com

Oh. and also has anyone seen a sound file for Burn up some road by the Attractions??

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Jake

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what a copy of THE MIST - LIFE WALKED OUT would go for?

hang on i'll get me crystal ball out. right, there's one in a flea market in chicago in 2 days going for 25 cents! ;-)

Dunno. Rare record.

Social source share

Ok, I will re-phrase it...should go for...no same problem...has gone for...nope...won't go for less than... etc (rough idea)

Social source share

Hiya Jake well as nobody else is going to comment i will tell you what i know! The Mist is one of the rarer Twinight numbers and you should be paying a minimum of £200 HOWEVER in todays world of CRAZY prices who knows!!! but its very hard to find this record Dave was looking "for years and years" before he got a copy and has only ever seen two in 20+ years, i cannot imagine what price it would go for on an "auction" site, but good luck hope you get one. ;-)xxx

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Hiya Jake well as nobody else is going to comment i will tell you what i know! The Mist is one of the rarer Twinight numbers and you should be paying a minimum of £200 HOWEVER in todays world of CRAZY prices who knows!!! but its very hard to find this record Dave was looking "for years and years" before he got a copy and has only ever seen two in 20+ years, i cannot imagine what price it would go for on an "auction" site, but good luck hope you get one.  ;-)xxx

Funny you should say that but didn't shifty have on on his list a couple of weeks ago for £75 and M- as well so perhaps a little over the top price wise Louise, great record though ;o)))

John

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!