soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest gordon russell

hey russ what a tune........asked for this at a do recently.....and the dj said it'll clear the floor....WHAT!!!wink.gif

Social source share

You lot make me laugh, if this was on a British label you'd be slagging it off as a white stomper!

I like some blue eyed stuff, not keen on pop, but love Carolinas stuff, Vivian Carol & many others, unfortunately I wasnt around when Sandy Hadley was first played at the Mecca, so when it started getting a few plays a couple of years ago, whilst it sounded familiar, to me it was relatively unknown. I've grown to love it, to the extent where I want one. I'm not keen on British stuff on the whole, with a few exceptions, although my main criteria for buying records is if I like something or not, period.

Now go & find one for me Pete & you can laugh some more when I hand over the dosh :laugh:.............chill mate & go & eat some Easter Eggs or summat

Social source share

It was also one of the last Northern tunes played at The Highland Room by Colin Curtis

wink.gifwhistling.gif .........................................

Now thats out of the way, can anyone sell me one perleeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee..........

If no one will dance to it, & its a white pop stomper, its also been booted, this piece of crap should be flying out of any self respecting soul fans collection, so why on earth wont some one sell me a copy..........hang on, I think I might have talked myself out of it now.................nah, still luv it yes.gif............

Russ

Social source share