soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 23
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I defo had at least 2 of these but can't even find one, which I would definitely have kept, are they going for enough to make it worth my while turning my record room upside down to find it?

ill defo make it worth your while

call me on 07900374230 if you find one or pm me and ill reply when i get home...around 2am

regards moldie

Social source share

ill defo make it worth your while

call me on 07900374230 if you find one or pm me and ill reply when i get home...around 2am

regards moldie

bloody hell just how big is your record room lolololo

Social source share

Guest GrooveJunkies

rolleyes.gif im after one ...too if you find both copys....

I defo had at least 2 of these but can't even find one, which I would definitely have kept, are they going for enough to make it worth my while turning my record room upside down to find it?

Social source share

You need to get in touch with Geordie Johnson or Mark Whiteley.They'll fill you in on the 7".

FOOKIN HELL I THOUGHT THAT POST READ..THEY WILL FILL YOU IN OVER THE 45...NEED GLASSES FOR SURE

CHEERS FOR INFO

MOLDIE

Social source share

italian EMI 12in only from 2005 originally. although due to its popularity via ian johnson and others since then its only a matter of time it gets re issued on a 7 or 12

dave

HI DAVE

CHEERS FOR THE INFO...IM AN OVO MAN

COME ON SOME ONE MUST HAVE A SPARE..NICE LITTLE EARNER AS ARTHUR DALEY WOULD SAY

THAT RECORD ROOM MUST BE A BLOODY WAREHOUSE LOLOLOL

MOLDIE

Social source share

Lol, erm, actually no! It's firmly wedged in my 'hot box' and has been on & off since release. Some entrpreneur is sure to see the potential a la Mario Biondi and put this out ... but who??

Err somebody did when it was a new release & spun at venues on the Modern scene all over the country.

Like knocking nails into sawdust sometimes with records like this when folks won't pick up on them as new releases for various reasons (too new, wrong format etc).

Got to give Ian 'Geordie' Johnson credit though for spinning it as a new release alongside us at Modernism.

Just a shame there ain't a few more like him around.

Social source share

Got to give Ian 'Geordie' Johnson credit though for spinning it as a new release alongside us at Modernism.

Just a shame there ain't a few more like him around.

here here

so who is gonna sell me a copy then...cash ready and waiting

moldie

Social source share

I believe the record has been supported and enjoyed by many people since release it seems. What I meant was who will capaitalise on it's recent raise in status.

sell me your copy mike and ill make it a monster lolol

doesnt anyone wanna make a lotta profit.....

moldie

Social source share

I believe the record has been supported and enjoyed by many people since release it seems. What I meant was who will capaitalise on it's recent raise in status.

First heard Mark Whitely play it at A1 Soul in Grantham last October and loved it.thumbup.gif

A very popular play at Soul In The Sun in Lanzarote via Steve Plumb and Paul Morrell.

Managed to tracked a copy down when I got back in Valencia! Not seen another since, as much as I have tried to find one.

Was told it was a limited press of 200 copies only. Don't know wether that is correct or not??

Happy hunting

Ian

Social source share

Heard this spun by Geordie at Friendship some time back.Got mine off the bay,a Scottish seller listed under Gabin.It now resides oop north.

someone must want earn upto 75 notes for this tune...

you lot are just teasin me

moldie

Social source share