Veda Brown On Rav

Hi...looking for pricing info on the Veda Brown 45 on RAV - I Had a Fight With Love / Play Brother, play Sister.

I looked on popsike and the only 2 prices varied greatly and were for copies in vg- or less condition. Looking for the going price for a vg+ copy or greater.

Thanks in advance.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest wesley1

RAV is an extremely rare label - all releases inc Willie Darrington, Veda Brown , and Ron Van Horn command high prices. £200 / 250 should be the going rate...

Just put it up for auction Donald I' m sure you will reach near the figures quoted on popsike if not higher.

Well.. Thas not all the releases: Im looking at an Art Benton on RAV now. Theres also a country piece and dont forget the "SHONI" piece on RAV. Yes the RAV 45's are rare and especially this one. "Veda". Its my opinion considering the amount that the previous sells have fetched 250+ that the record you have D, is worth at least 3-350. Possibly more, espesially knowing the background and how it was distributed... "It wont show up as often as one may think". Quanities WILL run out.

Social source share

Well.. Thas not all the releases: Im looking at an Art Benton on RAV now. Theres also a country piece and dont forget the "SHONI" piece on RAV. Yes the RAV 45's are rare and especially this one. "Veda". Its my opinion considering the amount that the previous sells have fetched 250+ that the record you have D, is worth at least 3-350. Possibly more, espesially knowing the background and how it was distributed... "It wont show up as often as one may think". Quanities WILL run out.

Did not say it was all the releases if you read my comment correctly I just highlighted the main collectable one 's

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!