Riversidesoul (Gloucester) 17Th April

A night of Northern and across the Board soul with the Residents, Sue Taylor, Des Parker and Mike Eskins. Our guest is Kev Healey . This is our warm up for the allnighter on May 7th and is the first one this year. Not sure how many to run this year so if you want to keep this unique soul club going then 'use it or lose it'.

Advance tickets £4 or pay on the door £5. Happy hour 8-9 and we get straight into it from the start.

Further info and for tickets www.riversidesoul.co.uk or 07739013616

• Replies 16
  • Views 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Glawster

Looking forward to this, especially if the weather holds out!!

Des

The summer soul season out on the balcony @ Riverside,doors open listening to the top class choons - bring it on!

Wallet at the ready as per usual - Dont suppose you have a Billy Bland - My hearts on fire Des do you?

Got a copy of American Gypsy 10,000 miles Mike - Nice choon cheers!

post-11061-1270979627961_thumb.jpg

post-11061-1270979627961_thumb.jpg

The summer soul season out on the balcony @ Riverside,doors open listening to the top class choons - bring it on!

Wallet at the ready as per usual - Dont suppose you have a Billy Bland - My hearts on fire Des do you?

Mart, Yes Summer soul season at Riverside with lovely views from the Balcony is not to be missed:D .

American Gypsy one of my favourites and will always play it when I can. Class tune for the price of chips.thumbsup.gif

Guest Tamlasue

Looking forward to the first Riversidesoul of the yearthumbup.gif

Have put an order in for some nice weather and have been digging dip in the tunage boxes

Look forward to catching up with everyone

Des - got a new shopping list for you

See you all on Saturdaythumbsup.gif

while i like having an alnighter up the road from bris i have missed the riverside...see you all there

dean

Hi Dean, Glad you can make it and thanks for your continuing support at both the niter and Riverside. You right we not had a Riverside for a while and will be only having a few this year, as a consequence of the success of the nighter and the need to try and avoid saturation. Oddly people keep asking me about when the next Riverside is. IMO a venue where we make no pretentious claims. Like all events people got to support them or they will lose it. There is a good buzz about this one with some newbies coming along. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Mike E

That was a good nite Nige. thumbsup.gif

Guest Tamlasue

Has to be said, the Riverside has to be one of the only venues where I can still smoke while doing a spot (the decks are right next to the door onto the balcony!)thumbsup.gif

Hopefully will see you and Alison there Jerrythumbsup.gif

Looks like being a another good un

For the Balcony set the weather forecast is good and it should be great out on the balcony, especially with the expected brilliant sunset courtesy of the Icelandic volcano.

DJ TIMES

8 Sue Taylor

8.30 Kev Healey

9 Des Parker

9.30 Mike E

10 Sue Taylor

1045 kev Healey

1130 Des Parker

1215 Mike E.

Whatever you are doing this weekend have a good one

Best Regards

Mike

Guest Glawster

Busy day ahead with one thing and another - big shout out to Lucy(our daughter)and Paul who will miss tonight due to Lucy being hospitalised - so looking forward too chilling with cider and choonage tonight - see you lata

Busy day ahead with one thing and another - big shout out to Lucy(our daughter)and Paul who will miss tonight due to Lucy being hospitalised - so looking forward too chilling with cider and choonage tonight - see you lata

My best wishes go out to Lucy and hope all is ok.

Tickets for the allnighter will be on sale tonight at £8 a saving of £2 on the door price. thumbsup.gif

Have been asked to clarify finishing time. We finish at 2 if enough people manage to last the night.biggrin.gif

Source Advert