Bournemouth Uni - On The Soul Side @ The Loft Bar

thumbup.gifOn The Soul Side @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni is back on Saturday April 17th with guest dj's Mick Lloyd and Mischief ably assisted with residents Danny North and Dave Morris.

Time is back to normal 8pm - 2am.£5 on the door with free parking right outside.

See events guide for directions etc.For further info contact number is on the flyer or pm through soul source.

We look forward to welcoming everyone,old friends and new. thumbup.gif

Dave & Viv

• Replies 37
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

thumbup.gifOn The Soul Side @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni is back on Saturday April 17th with guest dj's Mick Lloyd and Mischief DISably assisted BY residents Danny North and Dave Morris.

Time is back to normal 8pm - 2am.£5 on the door with free parking right outside.

See events guide for directions etc.For further info contact number is on the flyer or pm through soul source.

Dave & Viv

thumbup.gifOn The Soul Side @ The Loft Bar,Bournemouth Uni is back on Saturday April 17th with guest dj's Mick Lloyd and Mischief ably assisted with residents Danny North and Dave Morris.

Dave & Viv

Hi Dave & Viv hope your both well...thumbsup.gif

Sorry guys wont be able to make this one as i'll be a 40th birthday bash...have a gr8 one though...if you have nothing to do on the 17th then get down to this event ppl you won't be dissapointed...a gr8 place with gr8 chooons & gr8 ppl...and the beer is cheap too...yes.gif

Alfie

Hi Dave & Viv hope your both well...thumbsup.gif

Sorry guys wont be able to make this one as i'll be a 40th birthday bash...have a gr8 one though...if you have nothing to do on the 17th then get down to this event ppl you won't be dissapointed...a gr8 place with gr8 chooons & gr8 ppl...and the beer is cheap too...yes.gif

Alfie

Morning Alfredo,

It will be a great night sir.You'll miss some superb toons.Beer certainly is cheap compared to other places where its gone up. beer.gifbeer.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

Hi Dave

Count us in for this one.

We'll also have the Welsh contingent with us to complete our travelling ensemble.

Really looking forward to it. thumbsup.gif

ATB

Doc

Hey Dave - The Swanage Massive will be there (I've got my diary now so wont miss it!)

SoulCamper ktf

Hi Alan,

Glad to hear your not off across the channel instead.Got loads of positive feedback last night from people at do in Bishopstoke.Looks like its going to be a cracker.

Your usual table will await. thumbsup.gif

Guest soulcamper

Can you place a ''Reserved'' on the table for us - so the girls don't have to lug another one around the room!!!!!!!

Cheers Alan

Edited by soulcamper

Afternoon all, hatsoff2.gif

Dave looking forward to Saturday... got a couple of new things to play R'n'R mean R'n'B... rolleyes.gif ..

Chris .. will call you later in the week... trying to get smiley and Liz to come down...

See you all Saturday... should be good... hope the weather stays like this.....thumbsup.gif

Dave looking forward to Saturday... got a couple of new things to play R'n'R mean R'n'B... rolleyes.gif ..

Chris .. will call you later in the week... trying to get smiley and Liz to come down...

See you all Saturday... should be good... hope the weather stays like this.....thumbsup.gif

Hi Mischief,

Looking forward to hearing your new records!! thumbsup.gif

Can't guarantee weather but will see what I can do. no.gif

It will be a cracker.

good evening all, looks like i`ll be able to attend this one after missing Bishopstoke due to Staffordshire police imposing a 12noon k.o. with the mighty potters v wolves, on a sunday no-less (starved of alcohol ) Mischief tell smiley Harry Hill will be making an appearance ph34r.gif

be good to catch up with all you lovely people on the south coast ,looking forward to a top night

cheers! Brian.

Morning Brian,

Will be good to see you strutting your stuff out on the floor.Stoke not playing this saturday then.Catch up with you at The Uni. thumbsup.gif

Good evening young Dave , more like stuttering my stuff ,with this decrepit (?) body of mine , a few stellas or ten will loosen the bones up ,

Oh yes the potters are playing ,Bolton at home , so should land in bournemouth at 8-15 a quick change and on to you guy`s should be there before 9,

looking forward to it

cheers! Brian.

Good evening young Dave , more like stuttering my stuff ,with this decrepit (?) body of mine , a few stellas or ten will loosen the bones up ,

Oh yes the potters are playing ,Bolton at home , so should land in bournemouth at 8-15 a quick change and on to you guy`s should be there before 9,

looking forward to it

cheers! Brian.

make sure your well limbered up brian.....my camera will be in action again this saturday night

moldie

make sure your well limbered up brian.....my camera will be in action again this saturday night

moldie

Glad to hear it Mick.I'll have a copy of video and some photo's for the website.Think with the way its going down here its going to be a hot one weather and music wise.

See you all on saturday. thumbsup.gif

Dave & Viv.

Dave & Viv

looking forward to tomorrow night dave, should be a goodun!smile.gif

Source Advert