Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

No,

Maybe a belgium boot ?

As it was a US beach scene play ??

I have a

TamsTPM.jpg

If anybody wants a Red 1st issue, Chris Anderton (Midas Touch) had one in his Sales box / on his list last week.

David

I HAVE A RED SOUNDS SOUTH COPY AS WELL BUT WHEN I SAW THIS I THOUGHT IM NOT LEAVING IT JUST IN CASE. ITS THE SAME COUPLING AS THE USA COPY AND THE ORIGINAL DRIFTERS ON SOUNDS SOUTH IS ALSO ON THIS LABEL.

DAVE

Social source share

richie, its a belgian copy( i think) of the tams this precious moment on the supreme label. belgian , because it says SABAM on the label ??. there one of the major lance how can you say good bye on this label as well as the drifters that came out on sounds south. there should be a you tube link to it

dave

Social source share

It doesn't really surprise me that it got a release Daveno.gif But it's the first time I've been aware of it.

As you say the Original Drifters 45 on Sounds South came out on this label - albeit not the same design, but my copy of that 45 was just plain green, but it would have been quite a few years before the Tams 45, which might just explain it?

post-5094-12711162470692.jpg

Makes you wonder if there was a picture sleeve for the Tams though doesn't it?wink.gif

post-5094-12711163045624.jpg

Social source share

It doesn't really surprise me that it got a release Daveno.gif But it's the first time I've been aware of it.

As you say the Original Drifters 45 on Sounds South came out on this label - albeit not the same design, but my copy of that 45 was just plain green, but it would have been quite a few years before the Tams 45, which might just explain it?

post-5094-12711162470692.jpg

Makes you wonder if there was a picture sleeve for the Tams though doesn't it?wink.gif

post-5094-12711163045624.jpg

THERE IS A PICTURE SLEEVE WITH IT JOHN

I WILL FETCH IT TO THE CHILLOUTthumbsup.gif

DAVE

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!