• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

its my first time at the 100 club am looking forward to it

You'll love it!:lol:

I can't wait. Might even have to start a 'how many sleeps' countdown...:thumbsup:

Guest Dan the mod

The norwich crowd will be in the corner, come over n say hello, n walk with a winner.

Billylaugh.gif

ok i will do il be the bloke in the suit pinstripe :huh:

Indeed Rasfoz,

The bootiful crowd from Norfolk (including Frank) will be in attendance!

See you next week!!

Mark Cwink.gif

hatsoff2.gif Hi All , looks like this event could be turning people away if the numbers reflect the interest . Yes i am planning to go . An early arrival at the Blue Posts is in order for some good value beer to start the night off. Anyone in the Norwich crowd got any transport arranged yet ? train , boat ? plane (too much dust )? etc

Could be a funky night out too. Hope Micks got his Eric Mercury with him again.

see you all in the pub thumbsup.gif regards Frank

Guest gordon russell

As a cheyane indians looked down over the vast plains of the mid west at up to 2.million bison grazing for as far as the eyes could see.......thats no herd said one indian to his mate.

As the serengeti plays host to the great Wilderbeast migration the dust created can be seen from outer space......thats no f**king herd says one Zulu to another.

As a bald bloke from Sheffield called Karl steps behind the decks at the hundred club.......danny says to john....NOW THATS A F**KING HERD....

Edited by gordon russell

Do we need to bring our membership cards?

Don't worry nobody will be turned away and for this one it'll be soul club members only until midnight and we'll reappraise when we see how many are in then. Hopefully loads and it'll stay that way.

Edited by Tabs

As a cheyane indians looked down over the vast plains of the mid west at up to 2.million bison grazing for as far as the eyes could see.......thats no herd said one indian to his mate.

As the serengeti plays host to the great Wilderbeast migration the dust created can be seen from outer space......thats no f**king herd says one Zulu to another.

As a bald bloke from Sheffield called Karl steps behind the decks at the hundred club.......danny says to john....NOW THATS A F**KING HERD....

Then the lord said, " lets have a few mid tempo tunes around 3am and Terry said "f"ck off lord.... :hatsoff2:

Some bald bloke from Sheffield :lol: .... Now thats what it should say on the poster :thumbsup: ....

See you soon Terry.. We can chat up to 3am and then we part as i glide to beat ballad while you start breaking chairs over the djs head..... :thumbsup:

Bring it on.....

Guest gordon russell

Then the lord said, " lets have a few mid tempo tunes around 3am and Terry said "f"ck off lord.... rolleyes.gif

Some bald bloke from Sheffield laugh.gif .... Now thats what it should say on the poster ph34r.gif ....

See you soon Terry.. We can chat up to 3am and then we part as i glide to beat ballad while you start breaking chairs over the djs head..... hatsoff2.gif

Bring it on.....

hello steve........bet ya Karl will play a great mixture.....in that herdy gurdy way of his.....see ya therebiggrin.gifthumbsup.gif

Who are you bringing Simon? and are you coming here first?

Anton, sorry to not get back to you earlier. Sadly I have been to a friend's funeral, tears on my keyboard today mate.

We gave him an excellent send off so I could do with this weekend for a good blow out darn the smoke!

I'll either PM ya or ring reference dropping in on the way to Lurndun

Don't worry nobody will be turned away and for this one it'll be soul club members only until midnight and we'll reappraise when we see how many are in then. Hopefully loads and it'll stay that way.

Crikey Ady, nearly 2500 sticky beaks on the thread. A marquee outside if they all turn up me thinks. Hope it's a good un anyway. ATB Tony. OZ.

Every intention Kev, but it'll be a while yet, the word of its brilliance needs to spread!

Can you lend it to me while you get this sorted out :yes:

Only 2 sleeps to go before the big day, I'm soooooooooo excited. Yes, Martin I do like Kylie's 'sleeps' countdown, don't be so grumpy.

Guest Imogen

I've got the coat hangers, Raffle tickets and sticky tape at the ready. Let's see how the old/new cloakroom goes. Really looking forward to seeing Karl Heard and Greety again as it's been a while.

See you all on Saturday

Imogen

Guest ruppy

Well Ady,it,s me and you drowning our sorrows over a pint of the 100 clubs Boddingtons,as neither of us got there in the end.

and if little Stevie from Dundee pops down after Wembley he can buy the champagne and raise a toast to another year in championship,

so till Sat

B good

Mick H

Looking to get train around 6pm from Piccadilly Chris, if you wish to join me....

We can have a few on the way down and a couple of beers too rolleyes.gif

Good too see the feedback.....

HEY STEVIE , WE'RE ON 4.35 ARRIVE 6.42 CYA IN BLUE POSTS AS WE'VE BOUGHT TICKETS ALREADY !CAN YA MAKE THAT EARLIER ONE ?? C&C thumbsup.gif

Well Ady,it,s me and you drowning our sorrows over a pint of the 100 clubs Boddingtons,as neither of us got there in the end.

and if little Stevie from Dundee pops down after Wembley he can buy the champagne and raise a toast to another year in championship,

so till Sat

B good

Mick H

it's cricket season now Mick, we can celebrate being the new 20/20 world champions! Sod the footy.

Not long now and really looking forward to being back at the greatest nighter of all time! :thumbsup:

We shall be in attendance with Harlow's finest, soul brother Ash Tyrell and soul sister Jo Wallace and also Stortford Soulmeister 'Smudge' (the original smudge, not the boot)!

med_gallery_9702_3569_2173734.jpg

Not long now and really looking forward to being back at the greatest nighter of all time! :thumbsup:

We shall be in attendance with Harlow's finest, soul brother Ash Tyrell and soul sister Jo Wallace and also Stortford Soulmeister 'Smudge' (the original smudge, not the boot)!

med_gallery_9702_3569_2173734.jpg

Bloody Hell London Northern Soul royalty!

Don't panic about numbers I reckon it'll just about be perfect, any soul people will get in.

Ady

Guest Bearsy

Don't panic about numbers I reckon it'll just about be perfect, any soul people will get in.

Ady

about 10 from deepest Kent coming along to Ady and a couple of 100 Club virgins (they love their soul cos i ram it down their throats) biggrin.gif

Guest Tim aka Bob

thumbsup.gifC Ya'll there........

"eddie foster.......

eddie foster

eddie foster

eddie foster"

Ady

Keep it to yourself, but it's going to be a low grade stormer. 91 confirmed, 144 maybe's, 370 no minds list. That's just the facebook fuckers. Slow movers our lot, but maybe that's a good thing?

I've got the coat hangers, Raffle tickets and sticky tape at the ready. Let's see how the old/new cloakroom goes. Really looking forward to seeing Karl Heard and Greety again as it's been a while.

See you all on Saturday

Imogen

See you there Imogen thumbsup.gif

Getting quite excited about this one :yes:

Thats a first :D:D:D

Not sure what time I'll be arriving, having Sky HD fitted today and it depends what time he finishes as to what train I end up catching, but, whichever train, I'll be in the Blue Posts before hand for a few beers, so I'll see you all there.

Warning - It's very likely I'll have Johnny Boy with me :thumbsup:, and possibly Woody as well, but I ain't heard from him yet.