Event Date: Sat 15 May 2010

-------------------------------------------------

HIP CITY SOUL CLUB

very proudly presents

VERY SPECIAL GUEST DJ`s

KITCH

&

DEAN ANDERSON

(a true legend, for the very first time deejaying in Germany!)

plus Marc Forrest and Franz

"GET HIP GET DOWN GET WITH THE SOUL UNDERGROUND"

Upfront 6ts & 7ts Rare Soul

SA 15.05.2010

10 pm - ?

5,- ?

Oscar Wilde (Backroom), Friedrichstr. 112 Berlin Mitte

https://www.myspace.c...ysoulclubberlin

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest karen b

Hi Franz,

Pete and I loved the 'back room' atmosphere at the Oscar Wilde:yes:,

Great musically and friends from all over europe,:wave:

in fact the whole Berlin experience is one we treasure.

Can't wait to do a re visit:thumbup:

Love Karen xxx(and Pete)

• 2 weeks later...

Guest Ollie Lailey

Had a great time last year.....planning a trip back to Berlin later this year...........what are the dates for the rest of 2010?

Cheers

Ollie

Hi Franz,

Pete and I loved the 'back room' atmosphere at the Oscar Wildeyes.gif,

Great musically and friends from all over europe,wave.gif

in fact the whole Berlin experience is one we treasure.

Can't wait to do a re visitthumbup.gif

Love Karen xxx(and Pete)

Hi Karen, good to hear from, great you enjoyed it in our cosy little b(l)ack room! Don't wait too long for a re-visit :D

Franz

Had a great time last year.....planning a trip back to Berlin later this year...........what are the dates for the rest of 2010?

Cheers

Ollie

Hi Ollie, here's the dates for the rest of 2010:

May 15, 2010 Hip City Soul Club (with Kitch and Dean Anderson)

July 10, 2010 20th Anniversary (with bUTCH!)

September 18, 2010 Hip City Soul Club (with Lazy)

November 13, 2010 Hip City Soul Club (tba)

best,

Franz

Just using the opportunity to say thanks big style to Dean Anderson and Kitch for delivering each two awesome sets of real upfont Rare Soul. We had a fantastic night and I am already looking forward now to our 20th anniversary on July 10th when Mark Dobson will continue from where Dean and Kitch stopped last saturday...or shall I say sunday morning.

Cheers

Marc

Just using the opportunity to say thanks big style to Dean Anderson and Kitch for delivering each two awesome sets of real upfont Rare Soul. We had a fantastic night and I am already looking forward now to our 20th anniversary on July 10th when Mark Dobson will continue from where Dean and Kitch stopped last saturday...or shall I say sunday morning.

Cheers

Marc

Hi Marc

Glad you had a good night, still hoping to get over to the July one

Cheers

Dave

Cheers

Marc

Hi Marc,

We had a good time did'nt we..You looked after us as usual and always a good crowd in a party mood..look forward to my next visit.

beer.gif

Guest karen b

So pleased you all had a great time,yes.gif you have a great venue there, we loved our last visit,beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

can't wait for you to bring some of your Oscar Wilde enthusiasm over to Boomerangbiggrin.gif

on August 14th, looking forward to seeing you both for sizzleing soul

and a traditional Sunday Lunch, including Mint Sauce just for Karina!!!!!wub.gif

Love Karen xxx(and Pete)xxx

Edited by karen b

So pleased you all had a great time,yes.gif you have a great venue there, we loved our last visit,beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

can't wait for you to bring some of your Oscar Wilde enthusiasm over to Boomerangbiggrin.gif

on August 14th, looking forward to seeing you both for sizzleing soul

and a traditional Sunday Lunch, including Mint Sauce just for Karina!!!!!wub.gif

Love Karen xxx(and Pete)xxx

Hi Karen, not sure wether you can imagine how much we are already looking forward to that !!?? Now that you even say sunday lunch and I remember just how good the one was Pete did prepare a few years ago...well, looking forward can`t be any real expression anymore....if I tell Karina now "MINT SAUCE"...well, you know what happens LOL!

Have a great time,

Love 2 you and Pete as well c u soon (july!!)

Marc

• 2 weeks later...