Edited by Malc Burton
  • Replies 62
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest rushden

Nel cheer's mate bringing me cousin Andy Luck up with me and we are a bit exciteable ha see ya tomorrow bro

Dont worry john mate youre in safe hands with me ,ime like a human sat nav . glad to ear you got to our green and pleasant land ok brother ,sunday is when the fun starts mate ,see ya soon bro xxthumbsup.gif

John you are in safe hands with elnel just don't let him get you on the pints of Lemonade with a pork scratching in ( not good for you)

We will have quite a few celebrations in tomorrow so party all the way . Bring it on at the Meggadome. See you tomoz Yocky

Guest elnel

Eyup John my bro ,wot time does your train get in mate ,? the pint of lemonade with ice and a pork scratching as oposed to a piece of lemon is all the rage at the mo ,well it will be if I have my way ,you see mate ime a trend setter as you know ,yocki though it takes the old fashioned bugger ages to catch on , see ya on the morrow get ya dancing shoes ready bro cos were gonna PARTY :D

Eyup John my bro ,wot time does your train get in mate ,? the pint of lemonade with ice and a pork scratching as oposed to a piece of lemon is all the rage at the mo ,well it will be if I have my way ,you see mate ime a trend setter as you know ,yocki though it takes the old fashioned bugger ages to catch on , see ya on the morrow get ya dancing shoes ready bro cos were gonna PARTY biggrin.gif

I wonder what Elnel wioll be wearing tomorrow "The peoples Dance Champion"? Yocky

Guest elnel

I wonder what Elnel wioll be wearing tomorrow "The peoples Dance Champion"? Yocky

Ime considering wearing my lycra cycling shorts with my rigga boots and my silver nipple tastles hatsoff2.gif

Ime considering wearing my lycra cycling shorts with my rigga boots and my silver nipple tastles hatsoff2.gif

Not the silver ones my deal Nelmeister : wear your gold pair , as they will compliment the colour of your booits .

I shall be wearing a rather fetching pair of lederhosen , string vest and my Grandma's old pit cap , which will be worn at a jaunty angle .

Malc Burton

anyone selling five quid wraps of 'mucky fat' today?

gotta have some incentive other than Nel in lycra!!!!!

incentive ,coops shame on you, we allow you to enter gods fair county and breath its sanctified ozone and listen to proper music and all you do is moan moan moan, yes.gif

blue oyster bar for you pal yes.gif

Guest Soul On A Stick

Hi joy & Yocky

Sorry I can't make this yet again due to family commitments,blush.gif bet ya it's going to be another Corker of a night though.yes.gif

See you all soon

Take care

Paul

wave.gif

Source Advert