Sean (Mr Esquire) Taylor - Never Do I Worry - Magic Touch

I need to raise some cash so have reluctantly decided to put this up for sale. Seriously rare 45, that is very rarely available. Two superb sides and a great addition to anyones collection.

Condition is VG+ soundfiles are attached to this thread and have been taken straight off the disc for sale so what you hear is exactly what you will be getting. There are marks etc on the vinyl in particular one noticeable scratch on 'Worry' side but this doesn't sound at all except a few light pops right near the end of the track. As you can hear it plays well and I've DJ'ed with it without any problems at all.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Payment by payal only, I'm only offering this as I need a quick cash injection so apologies but payment needs to be made quickly after a sale is agreed.

Postage: price includes UK special delivery postage, please add £8 for insured, registered oversea postage.

post-4964-1271072165128_thumb.jpg

post-4964-1271072161742_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guest
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Best tune played at Rugby on Saturday night. hatsoff2.gif

Cheers John, didn't see you in the small room when I played it! Proper niter record that's for sure, though have to say it's currently number 2 on my list of faves, just behind the Freddy Hill - Mr Lucky that I played as well :(

Social source share

Cheers John, didn't see you in the small room when I played it! Proper niter record that's for sure, though have to say it's currently number 2 on my list of faves, just behind the Freddy Hill - Mr Lucky that I played as well thumbsup.gif

Wish I had a spare £500 Adam - I'd snap your hand off !! A seriously rare slab of Soul, BUT.. I gotta say - I'd much rather own the Freddy Hill 45. Absolute stunning number.. If you get a spare one of them you know where there's a good home for it. yes.gif

Good luck with Mr Taylor buddy thumbsup.gif

Fingers

Social source share

Wish I had a spare £500 Adam - I'd snap your hand off !! A seriously rare slab of Soul, BUT.. I gotta say - I'd much rather own the Freddy Hill 45. Absolute stunning number.. If you get a spare one of them you know where there's a good home for it. :yes:

Good luck with Mr Taylor buddy :thumbsup:

Fingers

Cheers Mr Fingers :thumbsup:

Don't want to sell this to be honest, but right now need some cash! My loss and somebody's chance to own a very rare 45......as for Freddy, what can I say it's just an unbelieveable record and think I'd try and sell the wife before I sold that :yes::lol:

Social source share

Last nudge for this, rare stormer of a record which will go back into the collection if there's no interest....

To try and help things along I'll bring the price down a touch to £450 :lol:

SOLD, thanks for the interest :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!