Shakatak - Sunshine

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not to my knowledge, think it was Jap CD only ("Under your spell" & a Jap best of)

thanks Dave , what a shame its a lovely track .

Can you /anyone recomend anything similar that I might like , I am quite new to this genre.

I am trying to create a chill out playlist for the drive down to Newquay in a couple of weeks.

So far I have compiled the following from sounds that I have found that are just what I was looking for.

The Big Apple - Kenny wellington

Costas Novas featuring Lilana Gimez - Panaphonic

Bossa De Botinho - Spacestar

Mysterious Maiden - Chico Hamilton

Rich Rich Rhythm - Brenda Boykin

The real thing - Sergio Mendes and the new Brasil 77

A kind of latin Rhythm - The Ju Ju orchestra

Edited by Carms
Social source share

Can you /anyone recomend anything similar that I might like , I am quite new to this genre.

I am trying to create a chill out playlist for the drive down to Newquay in a couple of weeks.

So far I have compiled the following from sounds that I have found that are just what I was looking for.

I'd certainly recommend this album - not only is it a pleasure to chill out to, but has a couple of cracking dancers on that have been recommended in this forum https://www.discogs.com/Alessandro-Magnanini-Someway-Still-I-Do/release/2088945

Hope that is of some help.

Social source share

Guest Neece

I'd certainly recommend this album - not only is it a pleasure to chill out to, but has a couple of cracking dancers on that have been recommended in this forum https://www.discogs.c...release/2088945

Hope that is of some help.

Yes great album that. Also try the Milano Jazz Dance Combo https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milano-Jazz-Dance-Combo/dp/B002KFW5FG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1271448677&sr=1-1

Social source share

Best of British Jazz Funk is a great LP...not sure if you can get it on Cd.Features Central Line/Freeez,Morrisey/Mullen plus loads of others. The vinyl copy is usually under a tenner and it's a double LP.I might start a brazillian or latin thread as I have tons of that stuff.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!