Martin The Upsetter - Marathon Man

I have been asked at many venues around the south over the past few months "where's Martin Upsetter hiding"

The answer is that he has temporarily curtailed his soul travels and associated refreshment intake beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif as he is in training for the London Marathon.

He is running in aid of The British Legion and has a web site for anyone that is up for supporting him.

So if you know the big fella (and even if you don't), get logged on to his web site and help him hit his target. thumbsup.gif

I'm loading his walkman with plenty of inspiring and motiviational soul sounds, think I'll skip Tim Yuro's INBOFM biggrin.gif

Taff

post-2792-12713368559453_thumb.jpg

post-2792-12713368559453_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saxafone
Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Blimey - fair play to Martin!

Sue posted that on Solid Hit facebook, have to say I thought it Martins slimline Brother ohmy.gif

(Ok cue "he can talk comments" laugh.gif )

Seriously, well done Martin & for a great cause as well.......as DKD says Fair Play Feller & all the besthatsoff2.gif

change yer socks before Solid Hit tho thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Hey Martin, excellent news mate and a superb cause, one dear to my heart yes.gif

The Legion needs a lot of support in these troubled times thumbsup.gif Haydn has sent me your link for donations and I'll gladly support you in your endeavours!

Have a great day mate and enjoy the experience and we'll have a beer before I leave London.......for the second time thumbsup.gif

Keep the faith and keep on plodding!!!

Mac

Social source share

Guest GingerDave

Nice one mate good luck on the day and i'll see you and Sue on Friday will have a drink for your brithday :thumbsup::beer::lol::beer:

Social source share

I have been asked at many venues around the south over the past few months "where's Martin Upsetter hiding"

The answer is that he has temporarily curtailed his soul travels and associated refreshment intake beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif as he is in training for the London Marathon.

Don't recall any curtailment on alcholic refreshment at febs Solid Hit thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Got word from mission control earlier that Martin completed in 3 hours 33mins and is alive and well (as well can be expected) so defo :lol: That's one pair of trainers that need to go in the recycling bin :yes: His web site is till open for anyone wishing to make donations in support of his fund raising for the British Legion (see web link on earlier posts)

Taff

Social source share

Got word from mission control earlier that Martin completed in 3 hours 33mins and is alive and well (as well can be expected) so defo hatsoff2.gif That's one pair of trainers that need to go in the recycling bin biggrin.gif His web site is till open for anyone wishing to make donations in support of his fund raising for the British Legion (see web link on earlier posts)

Taff

Yeah got a txt earlier on gotta say a fantastic achievement & many congratulations to Martinthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!