Set Sale: 15 70S Tunes For Sale

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees), but I am also open if you have another payment option in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark, and it costs £4 to ship one-three records within Europe. If you live outside Europe or want to buy more than three records, then please get in touch to get the exact prices.

PM or e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Please note that the sound clips are not from the actual records for sale, but if you would like to hear the actual records before deciding to purchase, I will do it for you ;-)

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.

BillyShieldsNY.jpg

-Billy Shields "I Was a Boy (When You Needed a Man)/Same" (Habour) EX+ £15 Excellent crossover tune.

LISTEN:

AceSpectrumNY.jpg

-Ace Spectrum "Don't Send Nobody Else/Don't Let me Be Lonely Tonight" (Atlantic) M- SOLD Great, classic northern 70s dancer.

LISTEN:

RonnieDysonNY.jpg

-Ronnie Dyson "Lady In Red/Cup Runneth Over" (Columbia) M- SOLD Awesome 70s soul.

LISTEN:

InvitationsNY.jpg

-Invitations "They Say The Girl's Crazy/For Your Precious Love" (Silver Blue) M- £15 Great 70s. Two small "x" on the label. See scan.

LISTEN:

BobbyMannNY.jpg

-Bobby Mann "Keep On Trying/Sunshine Lady" (Dreamy Sound) EX+ SOLD

LISTEN:

LindaCliffordNY.jpg

-Linda Clifford "March Across the Land/(It's Gonna Be) A Long Winter" (Paramount) M- £15 Great 70s tune penned by Leroy Hutson.

LISTEN:

JaneenJordanNY.jpg

-Janeen Jordan "Mr. Magic Man/Dream Tonight" (Lyndell) M- £15 Great underrated 70s tune.

LISTEN:

BrothersbyChoiceNY.jpg

-Brothers By Choice "Oh, Darlin/Why Can't You Make Up Your Mind" (Ala) M- £15

LISTEN:

OddsEndsscan1NY.jpg

-The Odds and Ends "Let Me Try/Foot Track" (Today) M- £15 Fantastic tune and at this price!

LISTEN:

JohnnieTaylorNY.jpg

-Johnnie Taylor "You're the Best In the World/Disco Lady" (CBS) EX £5 Great 70s tune by Johnnie Taylor here on this Dutch release with picture sleeve.

LISTEN:

GwenMcCraeNY.jpg

-Gwen McCrae "Love Insurance/He Keeps Something Groovy Goin' On" (RCA) EX £8 German issue with picture sleeve.

LISTEN:

DavidOliverNY.jpg

-David Oliver "Friends & Strangers/MS" (Mercury) EX+ SOLD Very cheap and really good!

LISTEN:

GraceJonesNY.jpg

-Grace Jones "Sorry/That's the Trouble" (Beam Junction) EX+ £15 Don't miss out on this brilliant 70s dancer. Has potential to become bigger.

LISTEN:

GeneChandlerNY.jpg

-Gene Chandler "I'll Make the Living If You Make the Loving Worthwhile/Time Is a Thief" (Chi Sound) M- £5

LISTEN:

SirWalesWallaceNY.jpg

-Sir Wales Wallace "What Ever You Want/I Wish I Could Say What I Want To" (Innovation 2) M- £12

LISTEN:

Edited by Preben
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!