New Batch Of Kent Select And Town 45's

Some stunning new Kent Select and Town singles due out anytime now, as ever the quality of these records is first class, Ady basically does it again with this little batch covering the unissued and very indemand tuneage, as with previous Kent/Select singles these are all fantastic double headers, sound good, look good and by golly this little lot will do you good, I think the Select singles retail at a tenner and six quid for the Town 45's a small price to pay for 7 little sticks of dynamite.

City 013 - Lilly Fields - Changes b/w The Shaladons - We Can Do It By

City 014 - Phillip And The Faithfulls - Whatcha Gonna Do b/w The Additions - Until The End Of Time

City 015 - Barbara Perry - A Man Is A Mean Thing b/w Gladys Bruce - I Got A Feeling For You Baby

City 016 - Jesse Davis - Hang On In There Girl b/w Instrumental - Hang On In There Girl

Town 136 - Towana And The Total Destruction Wear Your Natural, Baby b/w You Really Made It Good To Me

Town 137 - The Hesitations - Is This The Way To Treat A Girl ( You Bet It Is) b/w Mary Love - Come On Out Of The Sandbox

Town 138 - Salt And Pepper - A Man Of My World b/w San Francisco Tkos - Make Up Your Mind

Ace Records (Sales And Distribution) Ltd.

42 - 50 Steele Road

London

NW10 7AS

press@acerecods.co.uk

www.acerecords.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

post-1475-12714915157781_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply