Carlisle Soul Club :)

WOW,what can i say for me this had to be 1 of the best nights at the ukithumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthe djs + i will name them --george hunt , steve smith + denis peacock played sets that had the place bouncing...thanks lads:hatsoff2:the crowd that were in last night were up for it from the start + its you people that make the night....thanks to every one of you. denis had a few freinds over from yorkshire ,it was great catching up with all of you + your comments were well received:wink::wink: another couple i met for the 1st time last night were up from leicester on holiday, alan + sue , what nice people you are + it was a pleasure to have met youthumbsup.gif( sue i still think your 38) once again a big thanks to you all, until the next time ,.........k.t.f.:wave::wave::wave:

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WOW,what can i say for me this had to be 1 of the best nights at the ukithumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthe djs + i will name them --george hunt , steve smith + denis peacock played sets that had the place bouncing...thanks lads:hatsoff2:the crowd that were in last night were up for it from the start + its you people that make the night....thanks to every one of you. denis had a few freinds over from yorkshire ,it was great catching up with all of you + your comments were well received:wink::wink: another couple i met for the 1st time last night were up from leicester on holiday, alan + sue , what nice people you are + it was a pleasure to have met youthumbsup.gif( sue i still think your 38) once again a big thanks to you all, until the next time ,.........k.t.f.:wave::wave::wave:

richard ,thanks for asking me,to dj ,really enjoyed the night,some of the stuff i played on the night, frankie beverley--because of my heart,professionals--thats why i love you,mary saxton--take my heart. the tripps--theres that mountain.hytones--you don,t even know my name,salvadors-stick by me baby,freddie chavez--they,ll never know why,appreciations-- its better to cry.patrinell staten--little love affair.just brothers --carlena.blue sharks--these things .carol anderson--taking my mind off love.jimmy seals--the yesterday of our love.yvonne vernee-just like you did me.bernie williams etc,etc.

nice to catch up with steve again ,done a great set ,and to dennis who kicked it all off and get the ball rolling !

best george hunt

richard ,thanks for asking me,to dj ,really enjoyed the night,some of the stuff i played on the night, frankie beverley--because of my heart,professionals--thats why i love you,mary saxton--take my heart. the tripps--theres that mountain.hytones--you don,t even know my name,salvadors-stick by me baby,freddie chavez--they,ll never know why,appreciations-- its better to cry.patrinell staten--little love affair.just brothers --carlena.blue sharks--these things .carol anderson--taking my mind off love.jimmy seals--the yesterday of our love.yvonne vernee-just like you did me.bernie williams etc,etc.

nice to catch up with steve again ,done a great set ,and to dennis who kicked it all off and get the ball rolling !

best george hunt

hi george what a great night,loved your set top, notchthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif had some good feedback for last night everyone it seems had a top night:wink: thanks again :hatsoff2:

Richard. What can i say :hatsoff2: Had a night and a half, :ohmy: Was as always a pleasure to be asked to grace the decks at the Uki :yes: I was footloose and only had my Dad ( festa ) to keep me under control :innocent: no Lou or Jan :beer: Was great to see all the usual suspects and a few first timers. ( more please ) for Richard. My turn behind the decks was 11 thru midnight. what did i play apart from a b-side by mistake :ohmy: before anyone else mentions it :tongue: Pass, i know it only seemed like i was up there for about five minutes before it was time to pass the reigns over to George( please swap me your play boxes ) so i will have to find my only memory cell i have left to post my tunes.

Dave Litherland what more could a person want for in a mate :wave: and his Ab Fab wife Ali ( top Babe ) :wub:

big thanks to Pete for the hospitality ( again ) too many people to mention, my poor brain cell hurts with all this trying to think.

Steve

Richard. What can i say :hatsoff2: Had a night and a half, :ohmy: Was as always a pleasure to be asked to grace the decks at the Uki :yes: I was footloose and only had my Dad ( festa ) to keep me under control :innocent: no Lou or Jan :beer: Was great to see all the usual suspects and a few first timers. ( more please ) for Richard. My turn behind the decks was 11 thru midnight. what did i play apart from a b-side by mistake :ohmy: before anyone else mentions it :tongue: Pass, i know it only seemed like i was up there for about five minutes before it was time to pass the reigns over to George( please swap me your play boxes ) so i will have to find my only memory cell i have left to post my tunes.

Dave Litherland what more could a person want for in a mate :wave: and his Ab Fab wife Ali ( top Babe ) :wub:

big thanks to Pete for the hospitality ( again ) too many people to mention, my poor brain cell hurts with all this trying to think.

Steve

steve, great to meet up for a crack again.and good to see you fella, really enjoyed your spot you,ve got some nice stuff ,i,d forgotten about the infamous B side played midway into your set. it sounded o k to me what the f--k was it, ?cos i haven,t got it ! i,ve been working all day today and i,m tired out ,but hope to catch up with you again soon.atb

george

steve, great to meet up for a crack again.and good to see you fella, really enjoyed your spot you,ve got some nice stuff ,i,d forgotten about the infamous B side played midway into your set. it sounded o k to me what the f--k was it, ?cos i haven,t got it ! i,ve been working all day today and i,m tired out ,but hope to catch up with you again soon.atb

george

Cant remember mate....... brain dead at mo. always a pleasure George always. Take it easy

Steve

Cant remember mate....... brain dead at mo. always a pleasure George always. Take it easy

Steve

i heard a whisper that richard is mulling over putting on a selective northern night. i hope it comes off.as he,s trying his best to keep the scene moving forward.i,d love it to happen as i,m sure we all would.i,ll have to go now as i,m busy playing all my B sides .making sure there are no monsters i,m not aware of.ha ha

atb george hunt

Richard. What can i say hatsoff2.gif Had a night and a half, ohmy.gif Was as always a pleasure to be asked to grace the decks at the Uki yes.gif I was footloose and only had my Dad ( festa ) to keep me under control innocent.gif no Lou or Jan beer.gif Was great to see all the usual suspects and a few first timers. ( more please ) for Richard. My turn behind the decks was 11 thru midnight. what did i play apart from a b-side by mistake ohmy.gif before anyone else mentions it tongue.gif Pass, i know it only seemed like i was up there for about five minutes before it was time to pass the reigns over to George( please swap me your play boxes ) so i will have to find my only memory cell i have left to post my tunes.

Dave Litherland what more could a person want for in a mate wave.gif and his Ab Fab wife Ali ( top Babe ) wub.gif

Steve

Hi mate just loved the night another top spot by yourself ( thanks againthumbsup.gif)i had a feeling all day it was gonna be a good 1.the crowd were spot on hatsoff2.gifjust up for a good night. cya soon mate.

Guest Dark Horse

i heard a whisper that richard is mulling over putting on a selective northern night. i hope it comes off.as he,s trying his best to keep the scene moving forward.i,d love it to happen as i,m sure we all would.i,ll have to go now as i,m busy playing all my B sides .making sure there are no monsters i,m not aware of.ha ha

atb george hunt

Well if the whisper is true! hope it comes off for Richard,I for one would love to see itthumbsup.gif Richard just a quick note to say myself & Christine really enjoyed the night pleased it went well for you as always.Great stuff played by all the D.J's.that I heard plus don't forget your own spot as well which was great.Pat on the back Rich.thumbsup.gif All the Best,Arthur & Christine.