Is The No Fly Zone Effecting Your Soul?

• Replies 17
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is the No Fly Zone effecting your Soul???????????

How's your latest overseas ebay buy going to get to you, and how long before it arrives.

dont know about ebay but due to fly to tenerife tomorrow tuesday for a little soul in the sun and looks very doubtfull at the mo :sad:

Social source share

YEP----NOT SENDING OUT STUFF TO OVERSEAS

untill i get all clear-dont want stuff stuck in uk sorting office

you never know if you will ever see them again

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS

ALL THE UK BUYERS ARE BUYING FROM UK AND WALES DEALERS--sorry Mark

so every cloud (GET IT) has a silver lining

now its a shame i sold my Volcanoes 45s in it

.co.uk -------we deliver in uk

Edited by keithw
Social source share

It isn't effecting me directly (apart from a few overseas purchases which will be delayed) but it's effecting some of my clients, including Eli Reed (it may harm the start of his EU tour) and Garry Cape (who is stuck overseas).

This could be an end to globalization (...well, for a while anyway) so we should focus more on "localization".

I think I'll start a local business for local people!

Social source share

It isn't effecting me directly (apart from a few overseas purchases which will be delayed) but it's effecting some of my clients, including Eli Reed (it may harm the start of his EU tour) and Garry Cape (who is stuck overseas).

This could be an end to globalization (...well, for a while anyway) so we should focus more on "localization".

I think I'll start a local business for local people!

Yes a return to the local business, visit your local record shops.thumbsup.gif

Social source share

its apparently affecting uk next day delivery

my wife was told when posting something that stuff should get there but can't guarantee next day

as they usually fly the next day stuff to london from these parts

and it seems that is having effect as stuff hasn't showed other end yet

Social source share

Just checked postal date on a delivered 45 to Belfast today,sent from Surrey on the 17th

Not sure how it got here..boat?.. as not heard any flights overhead

Social source share

Yes a return to the local business, visit your local record shops.thumbsup.gif

great idea chico......can u pop down an pick me up so i can browse the shelves..:D .im to lazy to go an see des or adey, and there 10mins away.......ps still got that test press:ph34r: u know u want it:D regards ez .......btw .got some ive been waitin on from usa 7 weeks !!!!!!! good few quid to .............maybe in mount pleasant gatherin dust!!!!!!!!!!

Social source share

great idea chico......can u pop down an pick me up so i can browse the shelves..:D .im to lazy to go an see des or adey, and there 10mins away.......ps still got that test press:ph34r: u know u want it:D regards ez .......btw .got some ive been waitin on from usa 7 weeks !!!!!!! good few quid to .............maybe in mount pleasant gatherin dust!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let chico (Soul Chef) know Ezzie, Regards Markthumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest soulstevelawson

Me too, supposed to fly out friday but fingers crossed.

10 of the burnley soul crew are keeping their fingers crossed for friday as well.

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

There are alternatives to get abroad if you take it.

lucky i don't buy much from abroad so no delay for me. get more fun visiting local record shop, record fair etc

Social source share

Trying to get to the UK me dad just gone in a chemo ward , got a Qantas flight half way & a booked hotel so i'll sit it out . My onward journey ticketed april 27th or they would not let me board tomorrow . Hope to make Metrodome best Johnny red pants

Social source share

Trying to get to the UK me dad just gone in a chemo ward , got a Qantas flight half way & a booked hotel so i'll sit it out . My onward journey ticketed april 27th or they would not let me board tomorrow . Hope to make Metrodome best Johnny red pants

that puts it all into prospective -have a safe journey

Rob

Social source share

'1271752260' post='1313718']

fingers crossed for your dad and hope to see you at the metrodome,

should have flown to tenerife today but cancelled , cant do anything about that,

may get away in a few weeks but hey ho , as been said .yours kinda puts it into

perspective ,

have a safe journey mate and see to dad

cheers b

Social source share

Guest rushden

Txs the kind words are really  appreciated . At Sydney airport and just watched a Virgin flight leave for London first in  a week the look on there faces was '' i hate Australia get me home ma ''  . Travelling with me ''babies '' me records is stressful especially when some trys to move me bag as a couple arabs did a few yrs back  we had a right toe to toe and i kind lost it ha . I never check my records in the hold dont think anyone will steal me red kegs  . Txs again and really looking forword to being amongst me soul family best redpants  

that puts it all into prospective -have a safe journey

Rob

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!