Al Foster - Night Of The Wolf On Roulette

Guest smigger

Guest smigger

after one time waster never went through with the deal and 2 noisy copies being sent out to me I'm back looking for

Al Foster - Night of the wolf on Roulette

Willing to pay 70 quid (incl p+p and paypal fees) for a copy (that plays) VG++ upwards.

Anyone, pretty please?

Oh, please don't offer the italian pressing. Thanks

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest smigger

Not a time waster just seemed like a waste of my time,seems all you do is send records back through the post???????

Care to explain?

Strangely enough the only time I had to send records back to anyone on here was during this deal.

One seller apologised and admitted his mistake and the other seller has only just received his copy back and has advised about the refund.

On the latter deal the seller knew he had a problematic copy on his hands and we agreed that I'd see the tune and could return it if I thought the condition was too rough.

For the record, these transaction only happened after you ignored my various requests for your paypal adress.

So as it stands, lid, you have wasted my time.

Edited by smigger
Social source share

Guest smigger

My experience is that the critical part is usually the bit where the flute sets in.

If you play the tune out you need to adjust the treble in those parts.

Social source share

Guest theoriginator56

My experience is that the critical part is usually the bit where the flute sets in.

If you play the tune out you need to adjust the treble in those parts.

roulette demo if you stil want one vg+. regards kim.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smigger

roulette demo if you stil want one vg+. regards kim.

I've just been contacted by a member trying to help so I'll just drag this up to let everyone know that I am now sorted and will close this thread.

Social source share