New List Cheapie Price On Some Nice New Funk 45...someone In Very Soulful Taste

Alfie79

SMOOVE I'M A MAN RECORDKICKS 6 EURO NEW (spencer davis group back in the days thanks to that english group nice appeal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvjhwxESLA0

JOE BATAAN CHICKA BOOM VAMPISOUL 35 EURO NEW (no word on it just listen....hard to find)

THE ROUNDTABLE ELI'S COMIN LICORICESOUL 10 EURO NEW (new work of the 60's stormer amazing ins.)

SPEEDOMETER WORK IT OUT 6 EURO NEW (also beyonce sang it...very soulful first press)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHUlcm8y6P0

FLYING FISH MR MATAWE SKYLINE RECORDS 6 EURO NEW (groovy turntablism with a smart soulful appeal brilliant for listening party)

SHARON JACKSON KEEP ON/FACKIN IT STARK REALITY 10EURO NEW (not more easy to find amazing double sider in perfect sharon jones appeal very addicted)

REV CLEATUS AND THE SOUL SAVIOURS WHITE STILETTO/THE SLIP FREESTYLE 6 EURO NEW (one of the finest newfunk band if you like cinematic sound you must listen it...floor stormer funk track on the flip)

THE ORGANITES/THE NEAPOLITANS HOT FUNKY & SWEATY/CROSSTOWN TRAFFIC HOT FUNKY &SWEATY 15 EURO NEW

(pre release of the one of the first new funk compilation....a stormer funk instr. on a side and a very soulful jimi hendrix cover on the flip) rare!!!

SPEEDOMETER AT THE SPEAKEASY FREESTYLE RECORDS 6 EURO NEW (dope funk instr. listen)

MIAMI FEAT ROBERT MOORE PARTY FREAKS DRIVE6234 10 EURO NEW

FEW REISSUE

THE "GREAT DELTAS TRA LA LA FUNK 45 10 EURO NEW

LATIN BREED I TURN YOU ON FUNK 45 5 EURO NEW

BUDDY GUY JESSE FORTUNE TOO MANY COOKS JEWEL PURPLE VINYL 12$ NEW

HECTOR RIVERA WANT A CHANCE FOR ROMANCE SOULFUL TORINO 6 EURO NEW

DISCOUNT FOR MULTIPLE CHOICE....PM ME...

Edited by Alfie79
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source