2011-09-23: 25Th Skegness Northern,modern,rare Soul Weekender

Less than 3 weeks to go.....Tickets still available from all the usual suppliers or go to www.skeggyweekender.co.uk Thanks.

Hi Dave & Donna , unfortunally we are out of the UK for this one , but we'll catch up i'm sure at next Riley Smith Hall , then your guest spot at The Waterside Blues & Soul Club (York) Xmas special on Sat December 10th .

• Helpful 1

G'Day Dave and Donna, Not long now guy's. We really can't wait. 6 years for us and the last at the Grosvenor. Can we rip up the dancefloor lol. ??

See yas in sunny Skeggy. Some crackin' sounds packed, and kickin' off the nighter....awesome !! Tony T Bone and Sue, Perth, Australia.

Hi Dave & Donna , unfortunally we are out of the UK for this one , but we'll catch up i'm sure at next Riley Smith Hall , then your guest spot at The Waterside Blues & Soul Club (York) Xmas special on Sat December 10th .

Hi Andy,

Pity you can't make the next Skeggy, hopefully see you in March. Yep will deffo see you at Taddy and looking forward to my guest appearance in York on the 10th Dec.

Best wishes

Dave

G'Day Dave and Donna, Not long now guy's. We really can't wait. 6 years for us and the last at the Grosvenor. Can we rip up the dancefloor lol. ??

See yas in sunny Skeggy. Some crackin' sounds packed, and kickin' off the nighter....awesome !! Tony T Bone and Sue, Perth, Australia.

Hi Tone,

Yes shaping up to be a real belter mate - Looking forward to you lighting the blue touch paper at the 'niter - Only 2 weeks now !!!!

Have a safe trip

Dave & Donna x