Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Thu 29 April 2010

-------------------------------------------------

Susanne & Malayka burst of excitement!

The SoulShakers weekender #5

Bamberg, Germany

Program:

Thursday, 29.04

Lichtspiel Cinema - Music from The Jan, MSDienel & George Mahood - we also show the documentary filmed last year (at 20.30)

Update: George Mahood can't come, which is a real shame.... Sebastian Gerstung will bring some records instead....

Friday & Saturday, 30.04. & 01.05

allnighter at the Haas Saele (21.30 - ca.5.00)

Music from:

Butch

SoulSam

Lars Bulnheim

Brad Hales

Marco Santucci

Ady Pountain

Dave Thorley

Marc Forrest

Thorsten Wegner

Malayka

Saturday afternoon:

Session at Caffebar am Kranen ( 13.00 - ca. 18.00)

with:

David de Santiago & Josep A.

Markus Sichter

Tolbert & Stefan Kubernus

Raphi Gruenig

Sunday Soul'n'Sausage Session

at Stilbruch ( 11.00 - ca. 15.00)

music from those who still are able to put a record on the turntable!

See you there! :yes:

Malayka & Susanne

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by malayka
  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest stromberg

Bis Donnerstag, Ich kann nicht warten.

Wie kann Mann Rhubarb Vodka auf Deutch sagen?

Mr T are you still on same phone number?

Jocko, see you on friday, and we'll surely catch up with the cancelled drinking session at Essencebeer.gif

Stefan

Bis Donnerstag, Ich kann nicht warten.

Wie kann Mann Rhubarb Vodka auf Deutch sagen?

Mr T are you still on same phone number?

Hi Jock,

Sam & Dave will be travelling by train to Bamberg - so surley they will need a vodka rhubarb at the cinema!

M.

Guest karen b

RHUBARB VODKA:blink:

Its for this very reason we are arriving FRIDAY and not Thursday!!!!!!

and those lucky enough to be there last year will

know why!!!!lol:swoon:

Travel safely everyone and

we will see you there.

Love Karen and (Pete)xxxxxxx

Jocko, see you on friday, and we'll surely catch up with the cancelled drinking session at Essencebeer.gif

Stefan

Ganz Genau!

innocent.gif

Doch, sicher!

Erste Beir vom/bei** mir!

Jock den/der/das** Frankfurter

** I hate German prepositions, please correct chaps, as always I will practice my schoolboy German on you both!

Same number mate, will bring that pub singer version of Bobby Valentine, just for you.:D

Dave

Okay will probably text you in later afternoon as we are there early Thursday, I want to talk to you about something before the first beer passes my lips! Really looking forward to it.

I would be dissapointed if you didn't, I'll defend to the death your right to play it, but its still shit! :ohmy::lol:

Really looking forward to spending some nice time with you lot, hopefully Butch will have some broken limb for me to laugh at all weekend as well!

Stefan

Ganz Genau!

innocent.gif

Doch, sicher!

** I hate German prepositions, please correct chaps, as always I will practice my schoolboy German on you both!

Same number mate, will bring that pub singer version of Bobby Valentine, just for you.:D

Dave

Okay will probably text you in later afternoon as we are there early Thursday, I want to talk to you about something before the first beer passes my lips! Really looking forward to it.

I would be dissapointed if you didn't, I'll defend to the death your right to play it, but its still shit! :ohmy::lol:

Really looking forward to spending some nice time with you lot, hopefully Butch will have some broken limb for me to laugh at all weekend as well!

Ganz Genau!

Doch, sicher!

I would be dissapointed if you didn't, I'll defend to the death your right to play it, but its still shit! :D:ohmy:

Sam and I are coming by Eurostar:ohmy:, to long a story to explain now. So won't be there till thursday evening, it's possible that the odd beer may have passed your lips by the time we get there.:lol:

Hi All, should be there around 5 o'clock Friday by when Bamberg should already be a Rhubarb free zone. This thread has started off where Roddy's brilliant playlist from a few years back left off. Great to hear that there are 27 coming from Spain! See y'all at the end of the week, bis Bamberg, Ady

Guest marco

As a Bamberg virgin, I'll be the one staggering around lost in the city center, dressed in a green Jalaba, dribbling slightly and asking passers by, "wo kann man eine schone platte spargeln und eine kalter weissbier finden, bitte?"

Jock, sounds like you're a pretty reliable guide mate, can I be your sidekick for the weekend?

Is Col coming??

Really looking forward to it. Will be good to catch up with the Barcelona crew again too. What's the plan for the Radisson at Stanstead on Thursday night, anyone?

As a Bamberg virgin, I'll be the one staggering around lost in the city center, dressed in a green Jalaba, dribbling slightly and asking passers by, "wo kann man eine schone platte spargeln und eine kalter weissbier finden, bitte?"

Jock, sounds like you're a pretty reliable guide mate, can I be your sidekick for the weekend?

Is Col coming??

Really looking forward to it. Will be good to catch up with the Barcelona crew again too. What's the plan for the Radisson at Stanstead on Thursday night, anyone?

hi marco,

don't worry - it's really hard to get lost in bamberg - i will get you a a map of the town....but jock is - as well as sam - a native already...LOL

see you at the airport!

malayka

Sam and I are coming by Eurostar:ohmy:, to long a story to explain now. So won't be there till thursday evening, it's possible that the odd beer may have passed your lips by the time we get there.:thumbup:

darling, please make sure you don't end up in warsaw!no.gif:):thumbsup:

hi marco,

don't worry - it's really hard to get lost in bamberg - i will get you a a map of the town....but jock is - as well as sam - a native already...LOL

see you at the airport!

malayka

Is Jock really a native by now?

Has he tried every type of beer of every brewery in town already?

Office hours are finished, so work is done for that week. So where are you all? It seems, that I have to go to the beergarden at this sunny and warm day on my own. So see you in two days boys and girls!

Cheers

Martin

Is Col coming??

I believe that we will be in the bar around 7-8 o'clock, Me with a Light summer beer and Julia with a tall JD & Coke!! Elaine and val are with us so let the party start there me thinks..

Well this is the week kids, just a few more days to go.........really looking forward to this now, if last year is anything to go by it's gonna' be a f**kin' cracker. I think Elaine's got the bag's packed already.

Marco you're gonna' love it mate, see you in Radisson bar where I'll be sipping a Bloody Mary to complment Julia's pint of Jack Daniels and watching the 'Wine Angels' fly (all will become clear)

See everybody on Friday for fun and frollics thumbup.gif oh yeah!

Well this is the week kids, just a few more days to go.........really looking forward to this now, if last year is anything to go by it's gonna' be a f**kin' cracker. I think Elaine's got the bag's packed already.

Marco you're gonna' love it mate, see you in Radisson bar where I'll be sipping a Bloody Mary to complment Julia's pint of Jack Daniels and watching the 'Wine Angels' fly (all will become clear)

See everybody on Friday for fun and frollics :thumbup: oh yeah!

Tell Elaine I'm packing some records just for her:D

Guest peter burke

hi marco,

see you at the airport!

malayka

Apart from last year when they lost me but soon found me again!

Anyone at a loose end this weekend get yourself a flight/eurostar whatever and get out there.

You will not regret it!

Pete

Guest Discohair

Hi Everyone, have been looking forward to Bamberg since we booked our flights last year:D

Last year was great and i'm sure this year will be great to!

See you on Friday.

Elaine

Bad news, weather forecast for Bamberg: 17 degree celcius and rain

see you friday night...

we had the same bad forecast the last two years...and it was nice :hatsoff2:

anyway...it's the music i am actually most interested in :thumbup:

Edited by malayka
Guest peter burke

Oh Boy oh boy are we looking forward to this weekend - we'll be there Thursday Pete - when you and K going?

xxx

Hi Leona/Adey,

Our party arrives Friday morning but make sure you do the warm up Thursday and get a real flavour of what it's all about and I don't mean the Rhubarb V.

It was so nice last year I can no longer remember what Rhubabr V tastes like but Jock assures me we had some whilst the ladies were watching the Cadilac Records Bavarian Premiere just before I was carried home over the wobbly footbridge and past the abusive young skateboarders, when I say abusive I mean they just laughed at my predicament, apparently.:laugh:

Will text your party when our party arrives but suspect you'll hear us anyway!

I want to live in Bamberg.

Px (xx for Malayka and Susanne)

I'd like the idea of letting it happen in a beer garden.

I remember at the first one the beer garden was open with the cocktail bar placed right in the middle. That was very nice.

Anyway, I am with Malayka on that...Its whats in the groove that counts.

Can`t even find words to express how much we are looking forward to this weekend -er...16 from Berlin this time :-o ... Karina and me along side V and Udo arrive late on friday evening. So see you all soon !!!

Marc

Hi Leona/Adey,

Our party arrives Friday morning but make sure you do the warm up Thursday and get a real flavour of what it's all about and I don't mean the Rhubarb V.

It was so nice last year I can no longer remember what Rhubabr V tastes like but Jock assures me we had some whilst the ladies were watching the Cadilac Records Bavarian Premiere just before I was carried home over the wobbly footbridge and past the abusive young skateboarders, when I say abusive I mean they just laughed at my predicament, apparently.laugh.gif

Will text your party when our party arrives but suspect you'll hear us anyway!

I want to live in Bamberg.

Px (xx for Malayka and Susanne)

Hi Pete, Chris & I should be there not long after you, on Friday afternoon, apparently we are flying another one of the Soul planes, the one leaving Zurich @ 13.15 arriving @ Nuremberg @ 14.15 so we will be in Bamberg just after 15.00 so not doubt we'll see you outside the Haas Sale for a drink or two yes.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif Have a good flight See you there biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Edited by 7daylover
Guest crout

Aloha soulers,

after a WE at da Baltic-Soul-Sea I'm looking forward to da Soul-Shakers-7-Hills for some serious dancing & serious beer drinking

(da beer at Baltic was shite - Warsteiner is bollocks)

C ya at da bar or on da dancefloor

Tune in to da ELBE RHYTHM 'N' SOUL SHOW - every Thursday from 3pm UK/16h EU time - always LIVE via www.tidenet.de

Enjoy some super sexy soulful sounds

Aloha soulers,

after a WE at da Baltic-Soul-Sea I'm looking forward to da Soul-Shakers-7-Hills for some serious dancing & serious beer drinking

(da beer at Baltic was shite - Warsteiner is bollocks)

C ya at da bar or on da dancefloor

Tune in to da ELBE RHYTHM 'N' SOUL SHOW - every Thursday from 3pm UK/16h EU time - always LIVE via www.tidenet.de

Enjoy some super sexy soulful sounds

no doubt...there's plenty of good beer waiting for you in bamberg:thumbsup::thumbsup:

see you soon!