Darrow Fletcher, Tami Lynn, Precisions, And Kings Go Forth

honky

We now have posters from the first four of our Dig Deeper shows from this year available for sale: Darrow Fletcher, Tami Lynn, Billy Prince of the Precisions, and Kings Go Forth. Posters are $5 each, and are 11 x 17 inches (roughly 28 x 43 cm), printed on nice cover stock. All designs by our friend Mark "Marco" Weddington, who does really incredible work.

darrow_small_poster.jpgtamiposter_small.jpgprecisions_poster_small.jpgkgf_poster_small.jpg

We also still have some of the Brooklyn Soul Festival t-shirts and posters and the Marva Whitney and Green Berets posters I mentioned earlier this year:

https://www.soul-sour...1entry1237372

Payments are via PayPal. Postage TBD depending on what you order - shipping for 3 posters to the UK is roughly $8.48, for reference. If you'd like to order something, just drop me a PM or an email to djhonky (at) hearingmusic (dot) com. Posters from our show with Bobby Patterson in May will be offered up if any are left over after the show on May 22.

Cheers,

- honky

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

We now have posters from the first four of our Dig Deeper shows from this year available for sale: Darrow Fletcher, Tami Lynn, Billy Prince of the Precisions, and Kings Go Forth. Posters are $5 each, and are 11 x 17 inches (roughly 28 x 43 cm), printed on nice cover stock. All designs by our friend Mark "Marco" Weddington, who does really incredible work.

darrow_small_poster.jpgtamiposter_small.jpgprecisions_poster_small.jpgkgf_poster_small.jpg

We also still have some of the Brooklyn Soul Festival t-shirts and posters and the Marva Whitney and Green Berets posters I mentioned earlier this year:

https://www.soul-sour...1entry1237372

Payments are via PayPal. Postage TBD depending on what you order - shipping for 3 posters to the UK is roughly $8.48, for reference. If you'd like to order something, just drop me a PM or an email to djhonky (at) hearingmusic (dot) com. Posters from our show with Bobby Patterson in May will be offered up if any are left over after the show on May 22.

Cheers,

- honky

Edited by BREMNER
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!