Ltd Edition "demos" - Frankie & Johnny - Unreleased Version Of I'll Hold You - Frankie & Johnny

Posted

post-8974-12723605695296.jpg

Visited Glenn Gunton yesterday and found out he has done a limited edition 50 copies only run of solid centre "demos" of

I'LL HOLD YOU - FRANKIE & JOHNNY (OUTTA SIGHT RELEASE ON HICKORY LOOKALIKE LABEL)

The way he has been able to do a run of only 50 is ingenius - the regular issue copies have been made to look like USA imports, but as they were manufactured in the UK were made with centres. These centres were dinked out to get the import look, but just 50 were left with the centre intact..on centre is an "A" denoting demo...so there is genuine run of only 50 solid centre 45's!

Managed to prise some from Glenn but it's a case of Ist come, first served. Please PM to reserve.

Price is £20 plus £1.80 Ist class recorded post.

Have also got the Outtasight issue and mint/unplayed original copies of the Inferno release - £10 each plus postage & packing.

PayPal - sales@soulvation.biz

Thanks,

Neil

soul source url
Social source share
  • Replies 5
  • Views 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Visited Glenn Gunton yesterday and found out he has done a limited edition 50 copies only run of solid centre "demos" of

I'LL HOLD YOU - FRANKIE & JOHNNY (OUTTA SIGHT RELEASE ON HICKORY LOOKALIKE LABEL)

The way he has been able to do a run of only 50 is ingenius - the regular issue copies have been made to look like USA imports, but as they were manufactured in the UK were made with centres. These centres were dinked out to get the import look, but just 50 were left with the centre intact..on centre is an "A" denoting demo...so there is genuine run of only 50 solid centre 45's!

Managed to prise some from Glenn but it's a case of Ist come, first served. Please PM to reserve.

Have also got the Outtasight issue and mint/unplayed original copies of the Inferno release - £10 each plus postage & packing.

Thanks,

Neil

yes please - pm sent thumbsup.gif
soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Hey Paul,

You've got impeccable taste too - but I think you're wrong on this one! How can you not like "I'll Hold You"?!

See you soon.

Neil

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------II always thought Mick Smith had fantastic taste, and after reading your book, i still firmly believe, he had it in the right pile from the start"

All the best old mate

PH

soul source url
Social source share
Posted

Thanks,

Neil

PM'd ya mate

Martin

soul source url
Social source share
  • 10 years later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments/views now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!