Sat 8Th May Modern Soul In The Yorkshire Dales @ Settle Social Club Settle N Yorks

MODERN SOUL IN THE YORKSHIRE DALES

SAT 8th MAY

Very special guest

DJ Dave Tizer Tansley the Groove rider from NE1FM's The groove principle.

Andrea Robertson From NE1FM's Pure soul show.

Andy Lett from Lytham's soulful dance.

Paul Jones, Les Beck, Sean Milward.

Night runs 8pm till late

£3

massive secure car park

cheap bar prices

Settle social club is on the old A65 that runs through the town, just off the market square opposite the police station.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

The first night at Settle was amazing, so looking forward to our next night on 8th May. Special guest on the night will be Dave Tizer Tansley from NE1fm. Dave is one of the hardest working people in the soul world.

I love his weekly show the Groove principle on NE1 FM in which he showcases the best in Soulful house, Garage, and Jazzy grooves, Dave also loves his modern soul and Jazz funk. He is bringing his music down to The Yorkshire dales for the first time, Along with Andy Lett from Soulful dance Lytham, Paul Jones, Les Beck, Sean Milward. should be a great night hope you can come and join us at this great venue, very reasonable bar prices, and a large secure car park & a very friendly atmosphere.

Sean M

Dave Tizer tansley the Grooverider is our very special guest on sat 8th May at Settle modern soul night, His weekly Groove principle show on NE1fm showcases the very best in soulful house and Garage, He is one of the NE hardest working people promoting all types of soul music. I hope good few of you can come along and hear Daves music.

Edited by mewithsoul

Andrea Robertson from NE 1FM in Newcastle will be playing some of her music at Settle N Yorks on Sat 8th May.

Andrea's Pure soul show is brodcast live each Sunday 3pm till 5pm. her show is also broadcast each week in the USA she does regular interviews with artists from the soul world from the very famous to the new up... and coming artists trying to make there way. I am looking forward to hearing Andreas music.

post-4328-12730811930991_thumb.jpg

Should be a great night, lots of people ringing me for directions. just drive into Settle, the social club is on the main street opposit the police station.

there is a massive secure car park at rear. cheap bar prices. and great music.

Sean M

Source Advert